The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Crush laughed at me?

Yo gang, so basically i've had this crush on this girl for a long ass-time, still no guts to talk to her, but anyway here's the situation, 2 of her best friends know, 1 of them i talk to about it since she is the girlfriend of one of my best friends. Sooo this mornin i decided to go into there class (it's called form time, basically registration from 8:00-8:40) so i come in and her friends and my crush start laughing as soon as i skrrt into the room. Now i tend to overanalyze A heck ton of things so does this mean she thinks i'm a bit wierd? i mean 90% knows i like her and yehh i was being a retard of the winter holidays by trying to dm her, got completely aired, idk if she read it though but she usually only accepts dms/follows from people she knows well. anyway so what is the laughing a sign of?
They're probably laughing at your English dialect fam. :rofl3:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Bulletzone
They're probably laughing at your English dialect fam. :rofl3:

cheers
Reply 3
soooooooooo any answers my dudes?
Original post by Anonymous
cheers

No problem :biggrin:

Don't take the laughing too personally, girls do it a lot and it normally happens when a girl in the group likes someone present in the room so they'll be winding her up etc.
That's my guess.
:tongue:
Original post by Anonymous #1
soooooooooo any answers my dudes?

i think we go to the same school