rthomas001
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys i know that some people might be doing higher engineering science out there and im really curious on how your finding it? hows revision going for this i know its not a really popular subject but i would really like to talk to anyone who has does engineering science before or is currently sitting it. God bless!
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by _sjamie)
Hi there is anyone else doing the higher engineering science assignment on the hydro dam problem, we could share tips and ideas. any help would be much appreciated
Saw your post in the other thread and thought this thread might be helpful Hopefully some others doing Higher Engineering Science will be able to offer advice
revoltagainstsqa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
anyone have any good sites or revision links???
rthomas001
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
http://www.elginacademy.co.uk/?page_id=7557
https://mrs-gault.weebly.com/h-engineering-science.html
http://st-pauls.ea.dundeecity.sch.uk...ogical-studies
sandeshammay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
guys....... here are some past paper for higher engineering science, these past paper are old and some bits we never done before, i will also attached past paper solutions below. if you got any past paper then please post it which might be helpful for us
sandeshammay
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sandeshammay)
guys....... Here are some past paper for higher engineering science, these past paper are old and some bits we never done before, i will also attached past paper solutions below. If you got any past paper then please post it which might be helpful for us

here the solutions
sandeshammay
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by revoltagainstsqa)
anyone have any good sites or revision links???
here are some past paper to help you
Harman_25
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How’s everyone feeling about engineering (higher)
rthomas001
Rep:
?
my teacher was a nice guy and all but he didnt really teach well im going through past papers and sometimes i just dont understand the questions especially the tech studies ones how about you guys? btw thanks for the past papers helps alot
rthomas001
Rep:
?
i cant get my past papers to download but i will give you the link for the site i found all of them on here http://www.earlstonhigh.scotborders....echstudies.htm
and
https://mrs-gault.weebly.com/h-engineering-science.html
and
http://st-pauls.ea.dundeecity.sch.uk...intermediate-2
and
http://www.elginacademy.co.uk/?page_id=7557
Harman_25
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rthomas001)
my teacher was a nice guy and all but he didnt really teach well im going through past papers and sometimes i just dont understand the questions especially the tech studies ones how about you guys? btw thanks for the past papers helps alot

I still don’t understand those big electionics questions
Harman_25
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Anyway want any int 2 years past papers, or old teach studies past papers from year around 2012 ?

Let me know I can insert PDF files
Harman_25
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What do you all think that will programming theory question come up this year ? As writing an programme PBASIC?
rthomas001
Rep:
?
i hope not because i havent even learned anything about programming. My teacher just said work on flowcharts if so does any have any notes on how to learn PBASIC? and what type of electronic questions you stuck on?
Harman_25
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i hope not because i havent even learned anything about programming. My teacher just said work on flowcharts if so does any have any notes on how to learn PBASIC? and what type of electronic questions you stuck on?

Yeah I really good notes and it will make you clear well from like basic to end about learning the PBASIC
I would suggest you to not waste so much time on learning now as it’s only 3 days but just a quick 30 mints read through to get the idea and try some 1-2 basic question...
I’m getting stuck on Those like big type questions like in those old teachnoloy past papers where there are more than one cong like in one circuit there’s a voltage divider then non- inverting of inverting or difference amplifier etc...
and does anyone know what type of electronic questions can be asked ?
rthomas001
Rep:
?
hey could i get those notes you have on pbasic and for the electronic questions i suggest that you do all the past papers from 2017-2008 (it helps alot) i would also suggest that you reread the notes and try and understand what the question is asking for. I presume for op amps they may ask you to draw an op amp and for transistors the would most likely ask you about current.
Harman_25
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hey could i get those notes you have on pbasic and for the electronic questions i suggest that you do all the past papers from 2017-2008 (it helps alot) i would also suggest that you reread the notes and try and understand what the question is asking for. I presume for op amps they may ask you to draw an op amp and for transistors the would most likely ask you about current.

Sure and thank you so much for this information!! and what other past papers have you done so far and going to do? do you think the old ones like 2000, 2006, 2008, 2009 are useful to do as full?

here's the file link
file:///C:/Users/harmanjot%20kaur/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_notes.zip/ESH%20Prog%20Control%20Section%2 03.pdf
Harman_25
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Harman_25)
Sure and thank you so much for this information!! and what other past papers have you done so far and going to do? do you think the old ones like 2000, 2006, 2008, 2009 are useful to do as full?

here's the file link
file:///C:/Users/harmanjot%20kaur/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_notes.zip/ESH%20Prog%20Control%20Section%2 03.pdf
i think the URL i sent doesnt work and the computer is not allowing me to send thr file as it is a link so letme know another way how i can send you the link if it doesnt work

i think URL i sent doesnt wor
rthomas001
Rep:
?
yeah the URL doesnt seem to be working. Is it possible for you to download the file and send it. Also the older past papers help a lot as some questions tend to be familiar. If you want i could give you my email as well
Harman_25
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
student room isn't working so please send me your email
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (289)
55.79%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise