The Student Room Group

Should I drop out of uni and take an Oxford offer?

Currently at a top 10 UK uni.. received an unconditional to study a subject I'm more passionate about at a prestigious Oxford College..

Shall I drop out or not
How long have you been at your current uni
Reply 2
Don't get blindsided by the fact that it's Oxford and the prestige that surrounds the university, if you really are more passionate about the other subject then do it - but only for this reason
(edited 6 years ago)
If you're more passionate then yes and it's literally the best university in the world
Reply 4
one term at current uni. Just scared that the fact that it is Oxford is blinding me
Original post by 9501282
one term at current uni. Just scared that the fact that it is Oxford is blinding me

yes. I'd do that. You've only been there for 1 term so ... and you will get loans for up to 4 years.
Original post by 9501282

I defiantly would given the chance. The rankings can fluctuate pretty dramatically, but Oxbridge always maintain that hierarchy. There's two positives one you're more passionate about the propsective course and two just think of the perception Oxford brings to the table.
Reply 7
Umm how did you get the offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending