Has anyone auditioned for X Factor? Watch

Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I stupidly sent for an application form this morning, with no hopes of actually plucking up the courage to attend the actual audition... I was curious I suppose.

It's my dream to sing for a living, and X Factor seems like a quick way to do just that.

Anyone applied for it? Got asked to audition? went to the audition?
johnboy91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I haven't... but a mate did. He was rejected. He's not that bad but not quite good enough... *shrugs*
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No because I don't have any talent. Or maybe my talent is realising I have none.
arminvanpite
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
No because I don't have any talent. Or maybe my talent is realising I have none.
<3

I wish there were more people in this World with that sorta talent but alas it seems pretty rare.

I had planned on auditioning when the show was in the first few years but as if all of a sudden I completely changed my mind. I don't really have an opinion on such a process and I really don't have anything against the show, but I do wish (and this is just a plea) that a big percentage of people would stop seeing it as nothing but an opportunity to appear on the TV for their five minutes of fame; it sometimes makes the viewing process unbearable.

OP: If this is what you want, go for it. It's clear that you aren't one of those aforementioned kinds of people and that you're someone who is genuinely interested meaning that you probably do have actual talent. Let us know, and good luck.
Nadinus
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
idk they probably decide on the kind of person they want to go through before they even start it...I may go for it at some point in my life just for lulz, I know I wouldn't have a chance of getting far.
dancingqueen
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've always wanted to do it just to have the p*** taken out of me by Simon Cowell, although hopefully I wouldn't be quite as bad as some of the freaks you get on there- it gets boring once its only the good people left!
Seanisonfire
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd rather shoot myself.
Steve_Stevenson
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
^^^ Ditto
noodles!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You wouldn't ever catch me auditioning for that.
erk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
I stupidly sent for an application form this morning, with no hopes of actually plucking up the courage to attend the actual audition... I was curious I suppose.

It's my dream to sing for a living, and X Factor seems like a quick way to do just that.

Anyone applied for it? Got asked to audition? went to the audition?
No. because i can't sing. and 99.9% of people who apply can't either. so congrats.

:rolleyes:
Jangrafess
Badges: 18
Report 11 years ago
Yeah, I've auditioned. :indiff:
linkdapink
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
A friend of mine went to the pre-audition thing, and didn't even get passed that. She's not terrible - but I guess if you're not a freak or amazing then you don't get anywhere
Seanisonfire
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
Yeah, I've auditioned. :indiff:
I'm sooooo glad you told me you were Rhydian. Dont worry, your secrets safe with me :wink2:
Eien
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just remember to have a tragic story where you became a one-legged homeless person who recovered from three different types of cancer and you'll get to the audition.
Jangrafess
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Seanisonfire)
I'm sooooo glad you told me you were Rhydian. Dont worry, your secrets safe with me :wink2:
Yeah, cheers. You're the best secret keeper ever. :hugs:

I'd pick you if I was in a Lily and James Potter situation too. **** Sirius and Pettigrew. :love:
Paul Sharples
Report 11 years ago
I queued up with a few friends when the auditions came to Belfast a couple of years ago. Its not that we can sing, I just wanted to meet Sharon Osbourne!! We gave up after a few hours of waiting!!
Seanisonfire
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
Yeah, cheers. You're the best secret keeper ever. :hugs:

I'd pick you if I was in a Lily and James Potter situation too. **** Sirius and Pettigrew. :love:
:withstupi

S'ok, I know your actually Gareth Gates.
bradburyj
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I had a friend audition last year, I think he did pretty well actually, He's called leon, anybody know how he did?
Jangrafess
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Seanisonfire)
:withstupi

S'ok, I know your actually Gareth Gates.
Mhm, him too. ;yes;
jabed786
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
my friend got into boot camp
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (114)
17.73%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.53%
Not great so far... (229)
35.61%
I want to drop out! (123)
19.13%

Watched Threads