The Student Room Group

sent a text to my dad telling him i remember his sexual abuse

My dad commented, and looked at me lustfully in ways I feel I don't want todescribe.

He's Muslim Arab. I sent him an article link to sexual abusers in Arabic

and with it I sent

I know. I will not forget, or ever forgive you. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

****ED UP 100% **** cuz our relationship was good so far he is usually kind to me and I'm afraid he'll deny

To make matters worse, in our family, we don't show emotion or speak up-- it is all weakness

WAT DO I DO
You did the right thing.

You can't have a relationship with someone who sexually abused you including parents.
Well done for speaking up

Original post by Hirsty97
You did the right thing.

You can't have a relationship with someone who sexually abused you including parents.

exactly, parents or public figures like rogers ailes, Bill O'reilly or Gov. Eric Greitens.

We should confront sexual misconduct in all its forms
**** that *******.
Original post by Anonymous
My dad commented, and looked at me lustfully in ways I feel I don't want todescribe.

He's Muslim Arab. I sent him an article link to sexual abusers in Arabic

and with it I sent

I know. I will not forget, or ever forgive you. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

****ED UP 100% **** cuz our relationship was good so far he is usually kind to me and I'm afraid he'll deny

To make matters worse, in our family, we don't show emotion or speak up-- it is all weakness

WAT DO I DO

may Allah help you brother,he is a disgusting degenerate man,infact under the sharia his punishment is to be stone to death.

brother understand that his disgusting depraved action have nothing to with Islam and that he will be punished justly by Allah.
Reply 5
I am scared of his reaction

I hear him and my narcissistic mom saying they'll never talk to me again

they prb think im crazy

to make matters worse i live in the middle east

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending