I’m a midget. AMA

Watch
Euci
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I’m in Year 12, and year 8/9s dwarf me (plus year 10/11/12/13)
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NBingham)
How tall are you?

What height would you like to be?
username2391309
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
You can’t change how God Made You.
So get confident.
Achieve something amazing that people taller than you can’t get to.
Euci
Rep:
(Original post by AB710344)
You can’t change how God Made You.
So get confident.
Achieve something amazing that people taller than you can’t get to.
I'm not saying that me being small is a bad thing...
Euci
Rep:
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
How tall are you?

What height would you like to be?
I believe I am about 5 foot 6/7

Yeah, that maybe average height for where you are, but here it's small

Oh, and I would like to stay this height...
username2391309
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago

I am 5 foot 5 Inches.
A retired General Surgeon from NHS UK
There were many Surgeons shorter than my height but more brilliant than me.
At 5 foot 6 Inches, You are wrong to call yourself a midget.
Euci
Rep:
(Original post by AB710344)
I am 5 foot 5 Inches.
A retired General Surgeon from NHS UK
There were many Surgeons shorter than my height but more brilliant than me.
Cool
nyxnko_
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
:laugh: sameeee but i'm 5 foot :P so I am absolutely dwarfed by all the younger years as well (I'm in Year 12 as well)
my friends all tease me saying that if i didn't wear a different uniform to lower school, i would be mistaken for a year 7/8
Euci
Rep:
(Original post by nyxnko_)
:laugh: sameeee but i'm 5 foot :P so I am absolutely dwarfed by all the younger years as well (I'm in Year 12 as well)
my friends all tease me saying that if i didn't wear a different uniform to lower school, i would be mistaken for a year 7/8
Yep, that happened with me.
If I was late to a lesson, I could just ask a teacher the way to my classroom, and I would be allowed to go through the inside way
nyxnko_
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Yep, that happened with me.
If I was late to a lesson, I could just ask a teacher the way to my classroom, and I would be allowed to go through the inside way
:laugh: that must be absolutely great... the problem is... my school is so flipping tiny that most of the teachers know who you are and they know it's pretty much impossible to get lost after 2 months unless you're an idiot
Euci
Rep:
:laugh: that must be absolutely great... the problem is... my school is so flipping tiny that most of the teachers know who you are and they know it's pretty much impossible to get lost after 2 months unless you're an idiot
With my school, your teachers only know you if they teach/taught you, and even if they don't teach you in 6th form, they know you are 6th form, because more than likely, they have seen you in the common room when they come in to buy a coffee
nyxnko_
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
With my school, your teachers only know you if they teach/taught you, and even if they don't teach you in 6th form, they know you are 6th form, because more than likely, they have seen you in the common room when they come in to buy a coffee
:laugh: i kinda envy you... it must be nice to not have teachers knowing who you are... for me, it's kinda annoying how most of the teachers recognise me.. it's probably because i've been in this school since year 7 so most of the teachers are familiar with who I am
Euci
Rep:
:laugh: i kinda envy you... it must be nice to not have teachers knowing who you are... for me, it's kinda annoying how most of the teachers recognise me.. it's probably because i've been in this school since year 7 so most of the teachers are familiar with who I am
It's not that they know who you are, but they recognise you, as you walk down the corridors
Allie4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago

5'6 hardly makes you a midget :rolleyes:
Euci
Rep:
(Original post by Allie4)
5'6 hardly makes you a midget :rolleyes:
As I said "It may not be small for where you are, but for here it is."
Allie4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
As I said "It may not be small for where you are, but for here it is."
the word is wrong. you're just a short person but you don't classify as a midget :yes:
Euci
Rep:
(Original post by Allie4)
the word is wrong. you're just a short person but you don't classify as a midget :yes:
meh
Know Your Enemy
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Same tbh. I'm 17 and 5 foot 4. The Year 7's and 8's are mostly short (thank god) but I have been in the corridors with Year 9's, 10's and 11's and some of them outgrow me. It makes me feel tiny (lol).

Other than that, I don't really care about my height because I am taller than some people in my year. I do feel like a dwarf in the common room compared to Year 13's, though.

Anyway, enough about me and my height. I know you said in a previous reply that you wouldn't change your height, but if you *had* to become taller, how tall would you be? Can't really think of other questions.
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
Report 4 years ago

Are you female? If so that isn't even that small.

Thought you had dwarfism or something.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I'm 24 and 5 foot 1.....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.63%
Note taking apps (7)
1.85%
Flashcards (86)
22.75%
Revision guides (19)
5.03%
Past papers (173)
45.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.97%

Watched Threads