Nadim Chowdhury
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am going to apply to my school's sixth form. I'm not sure if I should do Btec level 3 in Business or if i should do a levels such as Economics, business and Maths.

I can't ask my parents or my family for help because when I had to choose my GCSE options, we had an argument and eventually my parents thought my sister should choose it. I dropped out of a GCSE because I just wasn't interested and found it hard. This time I don't want to make the same mistake.

I want to run a business when I grow up such as to set up an estate agency when I grow up, but if that fails them I want to set up my own restaurant. Any advice is welcome. Thank you.
Shish_bish
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I personally think Alevels are a better option especially if you think you will archive highly
Because they provide you a range of different options if you want to progress after those two especially if you are going into uni as some courses don’t take in btec qualifications and strictly want Alevels

First figure out what you want to do at uni then choose the Alevels, you still have time before you begin this year in September
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (706)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (889)
42.72%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.89%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed