The Student Room Group

Goldsmiths MA Children’s Literature: Children’s Illustration 2018-2019

Hi,
I’m going to be studying an MA in Children’s Illustration at Goldsmiths in September 2018 and would love to meet anyone else on the same course,

Hannah
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that :smile:
Reply 3
Hi Hannah! This is Ema. I received interview notification from the children's literature program and they will interview me this Friday! I also got a conditional offer from Game art + design. Really not sure which one to go (if I'm lucky enough to pass the interview:tongue:) But it seems quite certain that I will be doing my graduate school at Goldsmiths.

Looking forward to seeing you in the fall Hannah!
Reply 4
Original post by emmalundi
Hi Hannah! This is Ema. I received interview notification from the children's literature program and they will interview me this Friday! I also got a conditional offer from Game art + design. Really not sure which one to go (if I'm lucky enough to pass the interview:tongue:) But it seems quite certain that I will be doing my graduate school at Goldsmiths.

Looking forward to seeing you in the fall Hannah!

Hey Emma! It’s really good to hear from you, thank you for replying to my thread. Good luck for Friday, I hope it goes really well. Game art and design sounds so interesting too, you’ve got a difficult choice to make 🙂 Just letting you know also that I’ll be at the applicant evening on the 21st March so possibly see you then, if not then in September! Good luck x
Reply 5
Hi,HannahCongratulation! Thanks for your sharing. I am Amber from Taiwan. I have applied the MA in Children’s Illustration at Goldsmiths around Feb, and waiting for result.Because I am really want to study in the course. May I ask you some questions? Does every candidate need to be interview to enter the course? What questions will they ask?

Quick Reply

Latest