The Student Room Group

Demotivated and tired of uni

This is a really old post but I share the exact same circumstances, although there is one major difference. I couldn't care less about my grades... I never studied much in my life but I'm certain that I dedicated more time to it when I was younger than now, the moment that matters. I just hate everything here. And by the looks of it, I still have at least 1 year and a half left if everything goes right. I don't know what to do. I just wake up, go there, sit and don't pay attention, come home and do nothing... I'm been thinking about giving up but I don't wanna waste all those years in school and the part I've already done...
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can reply and offer some advice.
Original post by j9hnny97
This is a really old post but I share the exact same circumstances, although there is one major difference. I couldn't care less about my grades... I never studied much in my life but I'm certain that I dedicated more time to it when I was younger than now, the moment that matters. I just hate everything here. And by the looks of it, I still have at least 1 year and a half left if everything goes right. I don't know what to do. I just wake up, go there, sit and don't pay attention, come home and do nothing... I'm been thinking about giving up but I don't wanna waste all those years in school and the part I've already done...

What course are you doing and what stage are you at? If you are not enjoying your course it may be better to drop out and think about what you want to do and go from there. That will save you some time effort and money. Do you have a plan for what you would like to do instead?

Quick Reply

Latest