wendyhuyen
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I'm struggling with the question in Career Choice section:
"From a business perspective, if you were to join PwC, which organisation would be your ideal client and what services do you think PwC would be providing to enhance the organisation’s continued business success"

Can anyone give me any idea how to answer it plz?
Dr. Robotnik
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just think of a company that you are interested in, consider what issues they may be facing, and think of how the PwC could be involved i.e. what services PwC could offer them.
rufnek2k6
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hey, on their uk site I think you can see who their main clients are for each uk office, i suggest you go on the office you are applying to, and take a client from there, that shows you've done research and will look good,

for the improvements part, if it was me id just bang on about how pwc could help advise them in using their assets more efficiently, deal with any financial issues they may currently have, etc.

good luck with it.
wendyhuyen
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Thank you for your help. But I cannot find any information about their clients on the website. Any ideas which section it is?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads