The Student Room Group

Uni courses

I'm currently in year 12 my first year of A-levels studying History , Geography and English Literature and I don't know what course I wan to do beyond that .Preferably I want to go to university and study a degree in Law , Geography , English or History . But I don't knows what the job prospects would be or how the courses themselves will be .

Does anyone have any useful advice on the courses I could take or what I should do ?
Original post by Joedee8423
I'm currently in year 12 my first year of A-levels studying History , Geography and English Literature and I don't know what course I wan to do beyond that .Preferably I want to go to university and study a degree in Law , Geography , English or History . But I don't knows what the job prospects would be or how the courses themselves will be .

Does anyone have any useful advice on the courses I could take or what I should do ?

Order some prospectuses for some large universities and get along to the next open days for your nearest universities offering those courses. That’ll give you some ideas to help narrow down the course and sort of university you are interested in. And then you can arrange to go to more open days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending