The Student Room Group

For deliveroo cycling jobs

This is a question about bike delivery student jobs. For deliveroo cycling jobs, can you pick and choose which deliveries to take up.

Do you decide to take the delivery based on what radius you're prepared to cycle within the distance of your stamina?
No you're only allowed to reject so many deliveries before you get complaints.
Original post by jonibop
This is a question about bike delivery student jobs. For deliveroo cycling jobs, can you pick and choose which deliveries to take up.

Do you decide to take the delivery based on what radius you're prepared to cycle within the distance of your stamina?

I have moved this to our Jobs section.
Reply 3
Original post by Hirsty97
No you're only allowed to reject so many deliveries before you get complaints.

Do you get to pick your radius zone?
Original post by jonibop
Do you get to pick your radius zone?

Yeah
You pick the zone you work in, and you can get choose to accept or refuse each individual order (but as said above rejecting too many will be an issue). Ubereats is the same in that you can accept or reject any order but it doesn't work within zones in the same way so you can have orders from further away (but you get paid more for longer distances)

If you want any more details let me know, and if you decide to sign up please use my special referral codes and you will get a bonus of £50 once you've done 20 deliverys!

For deliveroo use FE114539 and for ubereats use FERGUSB43UE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending