The Student Room Group

Mock Results

I got my mock results back today and some were good but some I wasn't happy with. I am aiming for all all 8/9s by the end of the year. Is it still achievable with these mock results?

English Language 9
Mathematics 9
Geography 8
ICT A*
Psychology A
Biology 6
Chemistry 6
Physics 6
French 5
They are better than mine
Reply 2
Original post by aleena1234
They are better than mine

What did you get?
Reply 3
Mine were awful in comparison to yours and I’m aiming for all 7’s!! Honestly don’t worry at the end of year 10 I got a 2 in my science moc and in the year 11 ones we just sat I got a 6. You’ll honestly be fine, the grade boundaries will be really good apart from English and maths as everything else is the first year meaning the grade boundaries will be really low. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Beth286
Mine were awful in comparison to yours and I’m aiming for all 7’s!! Honestly don’t worry at the end of year 10 I got a 2 in my science moc and in the year 11 ones we just sat I got a 6. You’ll honestly be fine, the grade boundaries will be really good apart from English and maths as everything else is the first year meaning the grade boundaries will be really low. Good luck! :smile:

Thank you so much! Hopefully I will be able to get the grades I want by August :s-smilie:
Original post by salex413
What did you get?

biology-7
chemistry-4
physics-6
english-5
history-5
english language-6
english literature-5
citizenship-4
maths-7
Reply 6
biology-7
chemistry-4
physics-6
english-5
history-5
english language-6
english literature-5
citizenship-4
maths-7

That's really good! Our teacher said we still have 4 months and so our actual results would be a minimum of 2 grades higher than our mocks because that is when people actually begin to revise.
Original post by salex413
That's really good! Our teacher said we still have 4 months and so our actual results would be a minimum of 2 grades higher than our mocks because that is when people actually begin to revise.

Is really not my science teachers are so rubbish had to learn science all by myself
Reply 8
Is really not my science teachers are so rubbish had to learn science all by myself

You did really well on Biology thou, just a tad more revision and work on chem and physics and you'll easily get 7+ in those too.
I hate it though when teachers are bad and you have to end up teaching yourself the whole specification (my physics teacher) :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest