Jess89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hey quick question everyone, because I'm really stuck and asked all the people I can think of asking!!

I'm in charge of organising personalised hoodies for my hall, I've found some websites but really don't want to be blamed if I place the orders only for rubbish looking ones to arrive :P

So question is, do any of you know of any good suppliers/websites etc where I can order good quality personalised hoodies from? Would be really grateful for any replies!! The people at my halls are willing to pay up to 20...15-20 pounds is the price range!

Anyways, thank you all for your time anyway

Jess xx
Freud
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yellow pages is where I think my year's hoodie organisers got theirs from. Possibly more reliable than internet people?
Gaylei
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Dont your Student Union do Hoodies? If so just ask if you can make a personalised order, Also sometimes local nightclubs will do you some hoodies as long as they dispaly their logo, I went to chester and I have a Beans Hoodie because the local nightclub had a beans event. I was also Vice captain of the trampoline team so we all had one and they said Jumpin Beans!
TurboShrimp
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
www.hoodeasy.com
http://schoolleaverscompany.co.uk/ do hall hoodies and have lots of experience
jumpinglunch
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Jess89
Rep:
?
Thank you so so much everyone, I really appreciated all your help.

I find a website which sells personalised hoodies, they are pretty cheap in comparison to a lot of hoodies, so was wondering what everyone thinks!:

http://www.banana-moon-clothing.co.u...asp?catId=1067

Thanks again
Jess
x
malibulucy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yellow pages was where i found the local company that did mine. Id deffo recommend choosing somewhere local as you want them to do one first as a sample then you can see if anything needs changing (ours needed the colours re adjusting etc) and i actually went down there and chose the colours for the print and the hoodies etc. You want to make sure the hoodies are fruit of the loom or something similar as it will show after a few washes if its the cheaper alternative.
Luc
SoundDevastation
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
fins a company that uses Gilden Ultra Heavyweight, and they'll be good quality, nice and thick. We get t-shirts printed all the time and always on Gilden. They're also the most ethical.. American Apparel come in second then Fruit of the Loom.

ask any companies you find to send samples of the embroidery.
Jess89
Rep:
?
THank you all so much!! I really appreciate all your help, I've got a much better idea hoodie wise thanks to you all xx
shmex
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You're welcome.
loopy-loo
Report 11 years ago
www.oakappleembroidery.com

fab stuff, brill quality, send you samples, make life dead easy for you, i organised them for my year and they loved em... cheap even wiv embroidery and nickames!!
Jess89
Rep:
?
Thanks!! xx
love_mojitos
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ok this is a bit out by Uni-Kit.co.uk is where all the sports people get there from.
Jess89
Rep:
?
Thanks!!! I've decided to order them from Banana moon clothing...brand : Gildan...not sure what the quality will be like though... xx
loopy-loo
Report 11 years ago
gildan do some good stuff, that was the brand we got, the grey hoodie is really nice, we had grey, navy and royal blue and they were dead nice and fleecy soft on the inside. quite thick too so gud choice...xxx
Jess89
Rep:
?
Yay yay!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Really don't want to place the order only for them to be of really poor quality, that'd be awful!! Thanks so much for your reply though xx
jamesdoute
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I feel you guys are paying way too much here. When I needed hoodies I shopped around for so many places and found the source i.e. the wholesaler that actual stock them from where most of the listed companies buy their hoodies from. Our society purchased plain hooded sweatshirt from as little as £4.50. These are not cheap hoodies but are really good quality

http://www.ethicstar.com/

Personalised hoodies with custom logo or embroidery with names front logo and back custom name and printing (names making up the 10) from ONLY £9. I sent the link to our dance society and I cannot tell you how much I was thanked since they brought a load of their all over printed stuff for the dance girls.
phoenix06007
Report 9 years ago
i love wearing hoodies..and the personalized hoodies is one great idea to try.
Atrixa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My uni uses Phoenixprint.
Lady Beatrice
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If anyone's interested in using a fairtrade company, our society got our hoodies from this website: http://www.eponaclothing.com/. The girl who ordered them just contacted the people who run it through the website and talked to them about what we wanted, different options etc. - for a hoodie without personalised slogans but with an embroidered badge it was about £23, I think - and they're lovely, really good quality.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (140)
17.86%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
27.04%
Not great so far... (281)
35.84%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.26%

Watched Threads