The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just dont have sex with him then, easy as!

hes being a knob-end.
linkdapink
There are loads of different types of condoms, try and get ones that are more "for the men" - ie. the one with tingling lube, and the "pleasuremax" ones...

I'll back this up - the durex pleasuremax ones are the only ones my bf says he can feel anything through, he even says they're very nearly the same as the feeling he gets without using a condom. Ask your bf if he will try JUST ONCE with one of those, and he might like it. Then if he does, you can ask him again (but only sometimes, as you'd stated originally) and hopefully it'll make him realise not all condoms are sensation-less.
Reply 82
I don't think the issue is that he doesn't want to use condoms, it's that he won't get an STI test. He probably doesn't have anything, but for him to use the excuse that it's uncomfortable or whatever is just lame. If cares about you at all, he'll put up with a few minutes discomfort so you can have peace of mind. As for making you go on top during sex all the time, that's just plain lazy and inconsiderate. Have you talked to him about this issue? If you have, what was his response? It doesn't sound like you get much pleasure out of your sex life, which to me, somewhat defeats the object.
Reply 83
He really needs to get tested.

Tell me OP, does this guy have ANY redeeming qualities? I just read the entire thread hoping you would tell us some, but...
I think your health is more important than his lack of sensation when he uses a condom. He can do whatever he wants and toy with his health, but you shouldn't have put yours at stake - from the start. A bit too late to raise the point now... I'm on your side, OP, but in my opinion, you've been unreasonable the first time you agreed to have sex with him without protection and without clean STI tests.

Now, I can't judge you for bearing with a guy that seems to be a right ****** - you know him, we don't, and you probably have your reasons for sticking with him. My two cents: STI tests, on both sides, and before that, if you guys want to have sex, it's with condoms. Stop being such a pushover, for your own sake.

And to all the guys who get all whiney about not wanting to use condoms because 'they don't feel anything': you're public menaces (had typed 'pubic' here, lol), but I also blame the girls who give in to your whims... and I'm not buying the 'you have to compromise' attitude. You want to compromise? Both sides get checked before any unprotected willy gets into any unprotected vagina. Before that, condoms. That's not about compromising, that's just common sense.
Reply 85
FyreFight
It's his nob, it's up to him whether he coats it in latex every night.

And likewise, it's up to her whether he can coat it in her fanny every night.
Reply 86
FABoinkSIG
Tell him sex feels **** with his penis. :wink:

Haha, like it.

OP - so have you been having unprotected sex with him without knowing he's clean??? :eek:

Get tested ASAP!!!
Tell him to stop being silly and cover his willy
Somewhat Damaged
AHAHAAHA.
no. pregnency is always an issue, even with a condom, it's not 100%. ever.

also, if he doesn't enjoy the love making, which i agree is supposed to be mutual, well i think they both need a partner.

as she hates the messyness.
she also hates worry about being pregnent. which may delay periods, causing more stress etc. :rolleyes:

and he said sex is **** with them.
he never said he couldn't feel anything.

trust time, or he's just being an insensitive ******

There's also a chance of him accidentally impaling her with his cock but it doesn't mean it's likely to happen. Believe me, if she's using the pill right, the liklihood of her getting pregnant is negligible. At least not serious enough to warrant ruining sex for the bloke.

What it comes down to is her being lazy by not wanting to have to clean up.
Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.
Reply 90
It's not wrong for him to prefer sex without a condom.

It is however wrong for him to insist upon it, when he can't get pregnant. The OP is taking a bigger risk than him.

Also, I'd be wary about his past, given that he's slept around and refused to get tested.

Is there a reason why you're even dating him, OP?
There's also a chance of him accidentally impaling her with his cock but it doesn't mean it's likely to happen. Believe me, if she's using the pill right, the liklihood of her getting pregnant is negligible. At least not serious enough to ruin sex for the bloke.

Bit it's all right to ruin it for her? Nice.

Or him being lazy for not wanting to get tested.

I'm a little bit surprised at the OP being more worried by the mess than by the risks she's taking, though...
FrenchGal
Bit it's all right to ruin it for her? Nice.

Or him being lazy for not wanting to get tested.

I'm a little bit surprised at the OP being more worried by the mess than by the risks she's taking, though...

It's not ruined for her. She can still feel it. She just has to clean up afterwards.

And yeah, he's being lazy by not getting tested, but if she's gone this long without getting an STD I think it's pretty safe to assume that he's clean.
FyreFight
There's also a chance of him accidentally impaling her with his cock but it doesn't mean it's likely to happen. Believe me, if she's using the pill right, the liklihood of her getting pregnant is negligible. At least not serious enough to ruin sex for the bloke.

I think what it comes down to is that there are other problems with their sexual relationship. Most of these problems seem to be caused by his lazyness, not hers. I mean come on he's just lying there like a cold dead fish then she has to run off to clean up so she doesn't get an infection and by the time she's finished he's asleep. Also he is too lazy/too much of a priss to get an STI check-I think the OP has some reason to be annoyed when she's tried to compromise.

OP have you thought of asking your BF to share a bath/shower after sex? It's what my BF and I generally do that way you both get cleaned up together and neither of you is asleep when the other gets back. Admittedly it does sometimes lead to more sex then you're right back where you started lol...
Tell him "No condom, no sex, you selfish %%%%%%%%"
What sounds better?

McJewwy = McPrick
or
McJewwy = McDick
FyreFight
It's not ruined for her. She can still feel it. She just has to clean up afterwards.

And yeah, he's being lazy by not getting tested, but if she's gone this long without getting an STD I think it's pretty safe to assume that he's clean.

No, it's not. STDs are not transmitted with each sexual intercourse. She could have been infected the first time, but also the tenth, or the twentieth, and so on... and some STDs do not show instantly. AIDS, for instance: you need to get tested right after the unprotected intercourse, and then three months later.

The thing about STDs is: you don't assume. You have to be sure.
FyreFight

You're not taking into account incubation periods and asymptomatic conditions. We don't know the time period after the two of them having sex and her being tested.
Reply 98
FyreFight

WTF???

THEY'RE ****ING SYMPTOMLESS YOU FOOL.
Yeah, thanks, Pixie and Zoecb, that's just what I meant, but I couldn't word it quite properly ^^

I'm not sure it's useful arguing with that kind of people, though... I'm just scared for the girls they've slept with/will be sleeping with.

Latest