just2cool
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
hey! just thought i would say hello and introduce myself .. im Mason, im 20 and im in my First year at Essex University studying Politics. my favourite hobby is football and i support the mighty Arsenal!! ( Go Gunners).

well thats me in a very small nutshell lol
Hooriya Qazal
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by just2cool)
hey! just thought i would say hello and introduce myself .. im Mason, im 20 and im in my First year at Essex University studying Politics. my favourite hobby is football and i support the mighty Arsenal!! ( Go Gunners).

well thats me in a very small nutshell lol
Hi Mason,
Welcome to Tsr!..and wish you all the best for your university
just2cool
hiya hooriya

Are you still a student or have you finished. and how long have you been on the student room because you are widely respected up in here!!!!
Saff
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Welcome
Hooriya Qazal
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by just2cool)
hiya hooriya

Are you still a student or have you finished. and how long have you been on the student room because you are widely respected up in here!!!!
hey ...am still a student..am doing my A levels (2nd yr)..from Karachi,pakistan....iv been a memeber over here since this november..my reputation is nothing as compared to others..but still thanks
Rutter knows best!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
bagels
just2cool
Thanks Guys I Am Still A Student Jsut Studying Politics At Essex University Man

Any Uni Essex Heads Up In Here
PandoraUK
Report 11 years ago
LET ME INTRDUCE MYSELF MY NAME IS ALYSON AND I LIVE IN MANCHESTER I HAD A STROKE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND I HAVE NOW FOUNDHEAPS OF SPARETIME TOO MUCH INFACT: I SAW IN MY LOCAL PAPER ABOUT OPEN UNI SO I WENT ONLINE TO INVESTIGATE I FOUND A COURSE WHICH INTERESTED MESO I SIGNED UPFOR ITS PSYCHOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGYAND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING STARTED OH AND IAM ALSO GOING TO BE STUDYING AT HOME BECAUSE MY STROKE HAS LEFT ME IN A WHEELCHAIR WHICH I AM VERY SELF CONCIOUSABOUT
WELL THATS ME IN A NUTSHELL
I AM LOOKIN FORWARD TO MEETING NEW PEOPLE IN THE FORUMS
Hooriya Qazal
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
heyy welcome!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (12)
22.22%
No (42)
77.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed