The Student Room Group

Anyone else wanna find love?

I'd say I'm a nice guy so why can't I find love? I can't find anyone in London and long distance relationships just aren't the best because I know relationships are built on time spent together. lol it's just been tooo long, probably isn't the place for it but if any females reading this wanna hmu? Black, interested in all types.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sh_mz
I'd say I'm a nice guy so why can't I find love? I can't find anyone in London and long distance relationships just aren't the best because I know relationships are built on time spent together. lol it's just been tooo long, probably isn't the place for it but if any females reading this wanna hmu? Black, interested in all types.

You should try Reading! lots of pretty and kind girls here!
Original post by Anonymous

that's true , ik that for a fact
You can be very nice and still not be sexually or romantically attractive.
Original post by Ray_Shadows
that's true , ik that for a fact

Haha, win for us Reading girls! :wink:

trust me y'all are great
Any one wanna hook up in Suffolk?
Reply 7

couldn't have put it better :congrats:
Reply 8
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
You can be very nice and still not be sexually or romantically attractive.

true but I have received compliments before on looks I just don't find them attractive like at all
Reply 9
Original post by Sh_mz

Forget a significant other, it’s all about the grind. You gotta fall in love with that grind not that girl.
Reply 10
Original post by Kehkshan
Forget a significant other, it’s all about the grind. You gotta fall in love with that grind not that girl.

I mean if you're not on your grind then I guess that's acceptable lmao but my grind is getting kinda lonely and boring & finding someone to grind with is the way forward, I feel

I agree.
What’s in the water in Reading, I want in on this?
Original post by Sh_mz
I mean if you're not on your grind then I guess that's acceptable lmao but my grind is getting kinda lonely and boring & finding someone to grind with is the way forward, I feel

Valid argument, but what if that significant other distracts you from ur grind, ruining it all together? What is ur grind, if I may ask?
Reply 14
Valid argument, but what if that significant other distracts you from ur grind, ruining it all together? What is ur grind, if I may ask?

good point & the grind is football sir, anyway the grind would come first anyhow however, I would try and fit my significant other into the grind and or alongside it like a partner because I'd be there to support my signif. other and they also support me I'd allow a little distraction because of course time would be spent together but say if I was to get diverted or run off course from the grind I'd definitely leave it behind.
Original post by Sh_mz
good point & the grind is football sir, anyway the grind would come first anyhow however, I would try and fit my significant other into the grind and or alongside it like a partner because I'd be there to support my signif. other and they also support me I'd allow a little distraction because of course time would be spent together but say if I was to get diverted or run off course from the grind I'd definitely leave it behind.

I’m not a sir, I’m a miss.
Reply 16
I’m not a sir, I’m a miss.

many apologies miss
instantly decides to phone Reading to tell them to give me back my offer from two years ago :rofl: :colonhash:
Original post by Sh_mz
many apologies miss

That’s more like it
I do like the idea of being a relationship but I’m not happy with myself atm so i might be ready at 27 who knows

And before you ask, no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending