Blood Brothers

Edexcel Maths

AQA History
America Expansion and Consolidation
Conflict and tension the First World War
Britain Health and the people
Norman Invasion

AQA French
Don't have personal notes to give (because you simply won't be able to read them!)

English Language- York Notes is good, i use them for R+J. Also, a website called 'spark notes' - no fear Shakespeare

History- the only module we share is 'Health and the people'- the CGP History book is great for this

hope this somewhat helps
I'm in year 12 now but I'll tell you what I did for each one
AQA Biology- I did iGCSE for biology but its just the same without coursework and for this I literally remembered the entire CGP guide and practiced every paper online. Do that and do well in coursework and you'll do well
AQA Chemistry- same as biology but i found some notes online for one of the modules
AQA Physics- exact same as bio except physics had way more papers so it was a bit easier

AQA English Language- practice all the papers and learn a template for question 5 makes it way easier and learn techniques. And practice all the papers and redo them till you get grade you want.
AQA English Literature- make mind maps for each character/theme and learn them. Then practice all the possible questions you can and you'll be ready for anything.

A Christmas Carol
Romeo and Juliet
Blood Brothers

Edexcel Maths- all I did was go through mathsgenie.com and learn everything on there then do I all the example papers I could find.

AQA History - cant help you here
Norman Invasion

AQA French - mine was mainly coursework so I just tried really hard in that not sure about now
Original post by 15jturner
Don't have personal notes to give (because you simply won't be able to read them!)

English Language- York Notes is good, i use them for R+J. Also, a website called 'spark notes' - no fear Shakespeare

History- the only module we share is 'Health and the people'- the CGP History book is great for this

hope this somewhat helps

yess sparknotes and NoFearShakespeare are so helpful i made my mindmaps for Romeo and Juliet using those
Original post by Brumtown1
I'm in year 12 now but I'll tell you what I did for each one
AQA Biology- I did iGCSE for biology but its just the same without coursework and for this I literally remembered the entire CGP guide and practiced every paper online. Do that and do well in coursework and you'll do well
AQA Chemistry- same as biology but i found some notes online for one of the modules
AQA Physics- exact same as bio except physics had way more papers so it was a bit easier

AQA English Language- practice all the papers and learn a template for question 5 makes it way easier and learn techniques. And practice all the papers and redo them till you get grade you want.
AQA English Literature- make mind maps for each character/theme and learn them. Then practice all the possible questions you can and you'll be ready for anything.

A Christmas Carol
Romeo and Juliet
Blood Brothers

Edexcel Maths- all I did was go through mathsgenie.com and learn everything on there then do I all the example papers I could find.

AQA History - cant help you here
Norman Invasion

AQA French - mine was mainly coursework so I just tried really hard in that not sure about now

Thank you! i'll try mathsgenie out too C:

Quick Reply

Latest