HKUST Interview 2018 ; school of engineering

Watch
GreenGreen apple
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi i recently got an interview offer from School of Engineering at HKUST. But compared to Business courses there is lack of information abt interview by Engineering department. I will be having an interview at KL tomorrow. 14th Jan 2018. Anyone also invited for it? I am sure i'm not taking the video interview since there was no mention abt it in the email i received. Only one day left, and i am not sure what to prepare....

anyone also having hkust interview at KL?
(engineering applicants maybe)

it wont be a group discussion since its they didn't mention right?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
030705ljy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi may i know what qns did u get for interview can I also receive the interview invitation yesterday and was very worried about that..
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Hi may i know what qns did u get for interview can I also receive the interview invitation yesterday and was very worried about that..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (39)
22.81%
Note taking apps (5)
2.92%
Flashcards (31)
18.13%
Revision guides (5)
2.92%
Past papers (85)
49.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.51%

Watched Threads