?
Report 11 years ago
On what platform?
Airel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Its on PC. An expansion to AOEIII. I want to play it, but I never enjoyed AOE3 or the first expansion. I really want to play a decent 3 Kingdoms RTS though.
Shonak
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i got it
BerlinBasil
Badges: 1
Report 11 years ago
I think the game ruined the Age of Empires Series. AOE 2 and the expansion were my favourites. I didn't even bother with AOE3 after seeing someone else playing it.
s43
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How many armies can you take control of in Asian Dynasties?

Thanks
Airel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
China, Japan and India, and probably the previous ones from the original games
FyreFight
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ever since I played on Medieval Total War, I've found that all of the traditional kinds of RTSs bore me. AOEIII, Empire Earth, BFME, DoW, etc etc etc.. there's something really underwhelming about having an army which consists of 6 guys and a horse now. Not to mention that splitting a game into a campaign mode and battle mode allows the devs to concentrate on and expand the best points of both. RTTs are the way forwards.
Airel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by FyreFight)
Ever since I played on Medieval Total War, I've found that all of the traditional kinds of RTSs bore me. AOEIII, Empire Earth, BFME, DoW, etc etc etc.. there's something really underwhelming about having an army which consists of 6 guys and a horse now. Not to mention that splitting a game into a campaign mode and battle mode allows the devs to concentrate on and expand the best points of both. RTTs are the way forwards.
They really are just different genres. I enjoy both, but I find Realtime Tactics much more fun and realistic. I'd really like a 'Three Kingdoms' RTT game, that period of china was all about strategy. But what do we get? Dynasty Warriors and Kessen 2.

Actually Kessen 2 is alright.
s43
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by s43)
How many armies can you take control of in Asian Dynasties?

Thanks
Can anyone answer this?

Thanks
Airel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by s43)
Can anyone answer this?

Thanks
Well instead of waiting for us to hand you an answer on a silver platter, you could do it yourself. Here is a wonderful tool:

www.google.com

Use it in future.

From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_...sian_Dynasties

China, Japan, India.
Alamothih
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Airel)

Actually Kessen 2 is alright.
as a strategy game it is alright, as a ROTK game it sucks big time its a big story tbh.

I really want to try the ROTK game there on number 11 but there not released anywhere in the UK for PC which sucks! i bet there more RTT type.
Airel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Alamothih)
as a strategy game it is alright, as a ROTK game it sucks big time its a big story tbh.

I really want to try the ROTK game there on number 11 but there not released anywhere in the UK for PC which sucks! i bet there more RTT type.
Tell me about it, you know how many torrents I've looked for, billions. Also of note is the 3 kingdoms hentai game.
Alamothih
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
never heard of it, linkage?
And yeah i found a torrent for a ps2 version but i want PC damn.

dont know why its so hard to get. Cant wait for Dynasty Warriors 6 though, thats true chinese dynasty gameplay.
Airel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Alamothih)
never heard of it, linkage?
And yeah i found a torrent for a ps2 version but i want PC damn.

dont know why its so hard to get. Cant wait for Dynasty Warriors 6 though, thats true chinese dynasty gameplay.
I didn't know Zhuge Liang could fire Lasers In real life.

Actually I love dynasty warriors. As a whole, I am a complete 3 kingdoms fanboy. No idea what the Hentai game is called, pretty much all the characters are women with tits. I'll do some research on it.
Alamothih
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oh that sorta game :p:

Hah no its true, Zhuge Liang actually sucked big time in real life. i just ordered a 3 kingdoms abridged to read hopefully will increase my knowledge somewhat hah.

Dynasty Tactics was fun! id recommend that if you can stand complete turn based strategy games.

But i have to say Total War games are the shiz, im into Medieval 2 now, tis not my favourite Rome is but its still great. Cant wait for Empires or whatever its called this year.
Airel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've got the unabridged version. It is pretty badass.

"Zhuge Liang actually sucked big time in real life."

Pfft.
PFFFT.

He's the best character in the whole story.
Cool.Zero
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think AOE3 is awesome, but yeah not as good as AOE2. AOE2 is a total classic...
Alamothih
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
AOE2 was my first real computer game, gotta love it bigtime!

And when ive finished hte book is hall see if my opinions changed but i doubt it :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads