Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,anyone applied for architecture .. list the UNis you have applied to and if you have recieved offers and predicted A levels ... let's discuss

ReputationRep:
    HI, I applied to Glasgow School of Art, Edinburgh, UCL (Bartlett), University of Kent, and Sheffield. I have a 36 IB predicted score. I received an offer from Kent about a month ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MajaKuu)
    HI, I applied to Glasgow School of Art, Edinburgh, UCL (Bartlett), University of Kent, and Sheffield. I have a 36 IB predicted score. I received an offer from Kent about a month ago.
    Congrats on the offer .. what about the others.. even I have applied to kent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khadeeja imthiaz)
    Congrats on the offer .. what about the others.. even I have applied to kent
    Oh Nice congrats on the Kent offer!

No, I haven't heard back from the other schools yet...

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I've applied to Edinburgh for Architecture too and received an offer (ABB) before Christmas.

I have also applied to Cambridge (offer: A*AA), Bath (no response), Glasgow School of Art (uploaded portfolio), and Strathclyde (offer: BBB).

My predicted grades are A*A*A, but I personally predict myself A*AB.

Where else are you applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanzhol)
    Hi!

I've applied to Edinburgh for Architecture too and received an offer (ABB) before Christmas.

I have also applied to Cambridge (offer: A*AA), Bath (no response), Glasgow School of Art (uploaded portfolio), and Strathclyde (offer: BBB).

I've applied to edinbrugh Kent queens Belfast Dundee and demontfort

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Also did edinburgh ask for a portfolio

ReputationRep:
    Also did edinburgh ask for a portfolio
    No they didn't ask me for one and they usually don't, so long as you have an Art/Design related A-Level or GCSE

ReputationRep:
    No they didn't ask me for one and they usually don't, so long as you have an Art/Design related A-Level or GCSE
    Ohh okay .. when did you apply ..like by how many days did they reply to you about the offer

Thanks for replying

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Well done on the Cambridge offer! I’m year 12 so applying next year (I apologise for butting in on your thread) and I was just wondering about what sort of questions they ask in the interview?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Ohh okay .. when did you apply ..like by how many days did they reply to you about the offer

Thanks for replying
    I applied on the 14th October and they got back to me with the offer exactly two months later on the 14th December. Don't worry if they're taking a while, Edinburgh's notoriously slow like Bath :P

Let us know when Edinburgh get back to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eibhlin18)
    Well done on the Cambridge offer! I’m year 12 so applying next year (I apologise for butting in on your thread) and I was just wondering about what sort of questions they ask in the interview?
    Thank you! That's great to hear you're already starting to think about it, and no worries - I'll pm you so that this thread doesn't go off on a tangent

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! That's great to hear you're already starting to think about it, and no worries - I'll pm you so that this thread doesn't go off on a tangent
    Okay thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I applied to Kent, UWE and Brighton ..

I took a gap year after doing a foundation diploma but my grades at A Levels were A* A B and a Merit in my UAL Foundation Dip

I received an Unconditional offer to UWE Bristol and sent off my portfolio to Kent and Brighton the other day! Awaiting my replies... has anyone received offers from Kent and Brighton, and if so how quick did they come back to you?

I'm totally unsure on where I would like to go... I feel like I'm not gonna have the time to visit any of them before I make the decision either 😫

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJ1998)
    Hey everyone, I applied to Kent, UWE and Brighton ..

I took a gap year after doing a foundation diploma but my grades at A Levels were A* A B and a Merit in my UAL Foundation Dip

I received an Unconditional offer to UWE Bristol and sent off my portfolio to Kent and Brighton the other day! Awaiting my replies... has anyone received offers from Kent and Brighton, and if so how quick did they come back to you?

I'm totally unsure on where I would like to go... I feel like I'm not gonna have the time to visit any of them before I make the decision either 😫
    Hey I got an offer from Brighton (34/45 in the IB with a 4 in English) about a week after I sent them my portfolio, so they were super quick. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Have any Scottish applicants received an offer for Architecture from Edinburgh yet?

ReputationRep:
    I’ve applied to Bartlett, Bath, Edinburgh, Newcastle and Sheffield.

So far I’ve been accepted by Edinburgh and Newcastle for Architecture, and Sheffield for Urban Planning.

Anyone received news from Bartlett yet? The wait is killing me.

ReputationRep:
    No - I have applied but yet to hear anything from Edinburgh

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Scottish applicant and haven't heard anything yet.

ReputationRep:
    I got email from Bartlett. They gave me horrible guidelines for portfolio. I don't even understand what they are really asking me to do. So I'm in trouble... : Anyone else?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 27, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.