The Student Room Group

Arkwright Scholarship 2018

Hi guys,
I am really confused on section 5 with the method and the solution areas. Are they not the same?
I have written my method but i don't understand what to write for the solution as no differences are clear to me.

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Awe! That's extremely kind of you. I really appreciate it.:biggrin:
I'm a but late to help but I was thinking to make this the official thread for help, advice and discussion as there have been a few scattered ones recently.
Reply 4
when do you get your results from the arkwright exam?
Reply 5
Original post by KL4567
when do you get your results from the arkwright exam?

Hi, I've moved your post into the current thread for the Arkwright Scholarship :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Doonesbury
Hi, I've moved your post into the current thread for the Arkwright Scholarship :smile:

Oh thanks a lot !:smile:
Reply 7
I think we get results this Thursday. Im not sure.
I managed to get an interview but its 152 miles away haha.
Reply 9
omg fr mines in Cambridge n i'm a wembley kid
Original post by Harry Phynn
I managed to get an interview but its 152 miles away haha.

Well done! I'm happy for you.
Original post by coco p
omg fr mines in Cambridge n i'm a wembley kid

Well done for passing the hardest bit.
Original post by AnonymousUserXoX

Is it actually the hardest part? I thought the interview would be?
Reply 13
Original post by AnonymousUserXoX

Aww thankyou 😁❤️
Reply 14
Is it actually the hardest part? I thought the interview would be?

I dunno I guess it depends on the person like I love Interviews they always work out for me but others might find it scary
Original post by coco p
I dunno I guess it depends on the person like I love Interviews they always work out for me but others might find it scary

I mean I liked the interviews I have been to but I think this one is really formal. So I don't know what to make of it.
Reply 16
I mean I liked the interviews I have been to but I think this one is really formal. So I don't know what to make of it.

we'll just have to see how it goes i'm pretty sure it's not that bad
Original post by coco p
we'll just have to see how it goes i'm pretty sure it's not that bad

Hopefully! All being well.
Reply 18
I didn't get in. Thought i did well in my exam. Probably bombed the whole thing. They said that they were interested in my application though.Oh well good luck
Original post by 6ixnik
I didn't get in. Thought i did well in my exam. Probably bombed the whole thing. They said that they were interested in my application though.Oh well good luck

Sorry to hear that dude :frown: I can imagine you were on the border though. And if their interested in your application then that some achievement.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending