The Student Room Group

cerys' journey to aab

HELLO!
ok so, i made this page in order to hopefully 'grow my grades'. i'm 18, currently studying for my a-levels, and wish to study music at university.

so far, i've heard positive things back from all of my university choices :smile: and have an offer for my dream university: the university of manchester.

it's 4th in the country for music and i just felt some real-good vibes when visiting on the open day and my interview: i could really picture myself there!

as always, there's a catch: i need to achieve aab, which is possible if i put in the work - and i need to start now. my mocks begin week 5th feb.

i currently study music, maths and spanish, aswell as undertaking an epq: my epq process has almost finished - i'm currently in the write-up stage.

hopefully, i will keep this blog going as i document over these very important and stressful months. i'm also going to keep it real: document all the highs and lows :biggrin:

i'm not even really sure how this works, i guess i just post and you guys read it? maybe 'watch' it? i'm not too sure!

anyhow i hope you enjoyed this very brief post - i'll post again sometime soon

KEEP ON PLOWING-THROUGH - you can do it!
cerys :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
As soon as I saw The University of Manchester, I got a little bit excited :woo: I'm currently an undergrad at UoM, and I'm still amazed I made it to where I am today!

Good luck on getting into Manchester, have you sent your application off yet? What are your predicted grades?

Keep us updated :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Amefish
As soon as I saw The University of Manchester, I got a little bit excited :woo: I'm currently an undergrad at UoM, and I'm still amazed I made it to where I am today!

Good luck on getting into Manchester, have you sent your application off yet? What are your predicted grades?

Keep us updated :smile:

hi, thankyou for your comment!!

i sent off my application mid-november, and had my interview 7th dec! i have a conditional offer and my predicted grades are as follows:

music - a
spanish - a
maths - b
epq - a

:smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by cesecky
thankyou for your comment!

i sent off my application mid-november, and had my interview 7th dec! i have a conditional offer and my predicted grades are as follows:

music - a
spanish - a
maths - b
epq - a

:smile:

Oh that's amazing, sounds like you're well on track! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending