Why are men triggered when a woman of their race dates interracially?

Watch
Divine Hedgehog
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Some hate comments in the video below are clearly from Caucasian men. This is just one example. If a woman dates outside of her race most of the negative comments come from men of that woman's race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IEz-s0mMGk&t=103s
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Divine Hedgehog)
Almost all hate comments in the video below are clearly from Caucasian men. This is just one example. If a woman dates outside of her race most of the negative comments come from men of that woman's race.

Some people are silly like that.
Ganjaweed Rebel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Literally nobody I know is and it's only low class men who think a banging a White woman proves something to White men
crosssafley
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If her boyfriend was a tyrone then nobody would of complained cos noone messes with tyrone
username3590460
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
*pretends to be shocked that it’s a Caucasian*
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Almost all hate comments in the video below are clearly from Caucasian men. This is just one example. If a woman dates outside of her race most of the negative comments come from men of that woman's race.

firstly no one really cares if the woman is "ugly"

it's usually when the woman is attractive, and it's usually by guys who are attracted to her and salty a man for another race "has" her ...because they feel more entitled as she is his race.
Ganjaweed Rebel
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by FloralLuxe)
*pretends to be shocked that it’s a Caucasian*
Given that White culture places the least value on virginity and is the least collectivist, what makes you think Whites are offended by this? I literally never care about the Whites living next door to me let alone some White ho I've not ever met.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did you actually just use the YouTube comments section as a source? LOL.
KeirCKF
Badges: 13
Report 2 years ago
It is easy for Caucasian men to date any girls, but it is hard for other race to date any Caucasian women.
I hate media generalization.

Facts
username3590460
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel)
Given that White culture places the least value on virginity and is the least collectivist, what makes you think Whites are offended by this? I literally never care about the Whites living next door to me let alone some White ho I've not ever met.
Because I see this behaviour a lot on twitter from people who are clearly white. And it’s some don’t have to make it completely obvious but are quite offended and jealous. Best believe that “n I g g e r lover” is still being used on today. I see it a lot on YouTube too. And yes they’re white because they said they are.
Jack22031994
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Yeah,a lot of men from the lower orders do.

I dont so thanks for calling me racist based on a few YouTube comments from a couple of morons

But I also wonder what some men from Asia and the middle east think then women of their race dates a white guy?
Ganjaweed Rebel
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Because I see this behaviour a lot on twitter from people who are clearly white. And it’s some don’t have to make it completely obvious but are quite offended and jealous. Best believe that “n I g g e r lover” is still being used on today. I see it a lot on YouTube too. And yes they’re white because they said they are.
I like Black women so does that make me one too? :cool:
Ninja Squirrel
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You are white though lol?
username3590460
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I like Black women so does that make me one too? :cool:
Good for you.
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm a man.

Not triggered.
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Jealous perhaps?
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Its youtube, what do you expect?
Ganjaweed Rebel
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
You are white though lol?
Yes. I have a poor view of most of my fellow Whites for their nihilism and poor family values, but few Whites if any I know would seriously consider a White girl being with a Black man to be a shameful thing.

The two groups which get the most hatred are Muslims and East Asians by a long shot.
Ganjaweed Rebel
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Good for you.
It is good for me.
k.n.h.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

I'm not 'triggered'. I don't give a care in the world about who dates who, it's not my business.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (29)
18.95%
I'm not sure (3)
1.96%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (53)
34.64%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.96%
I'm not a current university student (65)
42.48%

Watched Threads