The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Interest in attending Stafforshire

My son found your university and finds the tech academics promising. We are in the US, however the information for international students was limited. Does the cost of university attendance run from Jan-May? Are there scholarship/grant opportunities for students coming from the US? What are the academic requirements for students coming from the US? Thank you for any help.
Original post by Bellela
My son found your university and finds the tech academics promising. We are in the US, however the information for international students was limited. Does the cost of university attendance run from Jan-May? Are there scholarship/grant opportunities for students coming from the US? What are the academic requirements for students coming from the US? Thank you for any help.

This is a student website, you would be better off emailing Staffordshire University directly if you have any questions. But... the academic year is Sept-June (yearly fees cover that period), there's no chance of Staffordshire having scholarship/grant opportunities (very few British universities do offer substantial scholarships), the requirements can be fond on the webpage: http://www.staffs.ac.uk/international/how_to_apply/entry_requirements/
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
This is a student website, you would be better off emailing Staffordshire University directly if you have any questions. But... the academic year is Sept-June (yearly fees cover that period), there's no chance of Staffordshire having scholarship/grant opportunities (very few British universities do offer substantial scholarships), the requirements can be fond on the webpage: http://www.staffs.ac.uk/international/how_to_apply/entry_requirements/

Thanks for your swift reply. The university responded as quickly, however you did answer my question about the length of the school year! Thanks so very much!!!
She did... She said September to June
Reply 4
Original post by agbor4life
She did... She said September to June

The OP thanked her for answering, think you misread. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending