The Student Room Group

Help: Uniq application

The very first question: "why uniq?" is really bothering me, ive been at it for days and im still drafting statements as if it's my actualy personal statement. I'm not a natural writer so this is especially hard for me and im lost on how to phrase things correctly. Help me please thank you

EDIT: I WANT TO DO BIOMED
Original post by Overthinking
The very first question: "why uniq?" is really bothering me, ive been at it for days and im still drafting statements as if it's my actualy personal statement. I'm not a natural writer so this is especially hard for me and im lost on how to phrase things correctly. Help me please thank you

EDIT: I WANT TO DO BIOMED

Focus on what you want to tell them then make it into a paragraph
Original post by claireestelle
Focus on what you want to tell them then make it into a paragraph

but i dont know what to tell them...
but i dont know what to tell them...

Why are you applying
Why are you applying

i see what youre doing here...

btut i dont know...

to know what biomedicine is like at uni, then at oxford uni specifically, where you have the tutotrial system. then theres meeting people with similar interests and then its just knowing more about biomeidcine isnt it...

i dont know how to put it into sentences or make it flow or anything really
i see what youre doing here...

btut i dont know...

to know what biomedicine is like at uni, then at oxford uni specifically, where you have the tutotrial system. then theres meeting people with similar interests and then its just knowing more about biomeidcine isnt it...

i dont know how to put it into sentences or make it flow or anything really

Talk about what you hope to achieve with this insight you gain into the Oxford tutorial system, and into biomedicine too. Ultimately, they just want to know that you have the plans and the motivation to warrant awarding a place to you. If you’re unsure, perhaps look further into biomedicine and related courses - maybe that isn’t exactly what you want to do.

Hope this helps!
Original post by Obviously.Rachel
Talk about what you hope to achieve with this insight you gain into the Oxford tutorial system, and into biomedicine too. Ultimately, they just want to know that you have the plans and the motivation to warrant awarding a place to you. If you’re unsure, perhaps look further into biomedicine and related courses - maybe that isn’t exactly what you want to do.

Hope this helps!

Thank you!
Why are you applying

Could i message you my answer and could you give me suggestions, it's quite short so... pleeeaseee :smile:
Could i message you my answer and could you give me suggestions, it's quite short so... pleeeaseee :smile:

Sure send it as a private message to be safe.
Sure send it as a private message to be safe.

sorry it's a bit late, but i've sent it now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending