The Student Room Group

Does she love me?

Hello,
I want some opinions on this matter whether this girl loves me or not. So I am in year 13, and there is this girl in my Sociology and Ethics and Philosophy class who I think loves me. I am going to outline the occasions I had thought she had a crush on me and the times when I thought she didn't. The first time when I thought she had a crush on me was when I was doing a group work with her, and she began to touch me around the ear and the hands, but it could have been as a joke to get me embarrassed. The second time, was when I was about to go into my lesson when she suggested 'can I hold your hand as we walk in ?' and so we did but we parted quickly upon entering into the room. The final time I could remember was before our Sociology mock exam when I was at the back of the class with her and one of her friend. She suggested that I should give this girl a hug, but the girl corrected her saying that 'All I want is to be spooned'. Of course, I didn't understand what it had meant but anyway when I asked her for a clarification she went bright red and quiet. The situations where I thought she saw me as just a friend is when she would ask how I am feeling on a day or just smile whenever I see her, and only notice me when she looks up e.g: she only noticed that I was walking with her several moments after I had joined her. Also, she never often focuses on me when I am around, and we tend to talk very casually so e.g: future universities. So yeah I am very confused from this what to make of these girls responses towards me and so please help!
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I want some opinions on this matter whether this girl loves me or not. So I am in year 13, and there is this girl in my Sociology and Ethics and Philosophy class who I think loves me. I am going to outline the occasions I had thought she had a crush on me and the times when I thought she didn't. The first time when I thought she had a crush on me was when I was doing a group work with her, and she began to touch me around the ear and the hands, but it could have been as a joke to get me embarrassed. The second time, was when I was about to go into my lesson when she suggested 'can I hold your hand as we walk in ?' and so we did but we parted quickly upon entering into the room. The final time I could remember was before our Sociology mock exam when I was at the back of the class with her and one of her friend. She suggested that I should give this girl a hug, but the girl corrected her saying that 'All I want is to be spooned'. Of course, I didn't understand what it had meant but anyway when I asked her for a clarification she went bright red and quiet. The situations where I thought she saw me as just a friend is when she would ask how I am feeling on a day or just smile whenever I see her, and only notice me when she looks up e.g: she only noticed that I was walking with her several moments after I had joined her. Also, she never often focuses on me when I am around, and we tend to talk very casually so e.g: future universities. So yeah I am very confused from this what to make of these girls responses towards me and so please help!

I do not believe that two people who have not been in a relationship for more than a substantial period of time can be in love with one another

Girls can be flirty without it being any deeper, so there's nothing really concrete there. If you are interested in them, find out more about them and then ask them out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending