The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

~Ollie~
Ah but you will also fail all your a-levels and the offers will become worthless anyway!

A constant concern :P

Lol. True. :p:

But if you fail your A-levels then you go back and re-take them, which means you have to apply again and you get to check TRACK again!

So it's all good really. :smile:
Reply 61
Did the OP get the offer?
Reply 62
Have we all forgotten that we still don't know if there was an offer or a rejection? I'm angry!
Damn you OP, 64 posts and still nothing!
Reply 64
I really want to know too.
Reply 65

hah same
Reply 66
I kinda wanna know as well...

Considering how much interest people on TSR have I'm pretty sure someone can make a decent amount of money making a reality TV show about university offers and the like, though :p:
Going back to the subject of the UCAS e-mails coming through at certain times... well would TRACK only be updated during office hours i.e when there is someone employed at the university who sits at a desk and updates UCAS?
Reply 68
trm90
I kinda wanna know as well...

Considering how much interest people on TSR have I'm pretty sure someone can make a decent amount of money making a reality TV show about university offers and the like, though :p:

"A glimpse into the mental health of university applicants"
track updates throughout office hours.

emails are sent at 12 and 5. so if you get an offer on track at 5.30 on a monday, you wont be notified by email until 12 on tuesday even though it would have appeared on the track website at 5.30 on monday.

hope that makes sense lol.
I assume it's only updated in office hours, although I'm sure I've heard some stories about offers appearing at around 8-ish in the evening.
yeah bored, one of mine appeared at about 7, but the last time i had checked was 5, so i assume that it came just after the emails were sent out.
Reply 72
The OP hasn't been on TSR since she started the thread. I fear the worst...

This is depressing stuff.
Maybe she's out celebrating?
Reply 74
Do we fear the worst, shall we buy condolences cards?

Or shall we be optimistic, and buy congratulations cards?

Tough choice.
Reply 75
Or drinking away her sorrows :frown:
ahh i want to know! hopefully i am now subscribed to this thread so i can check it. :biggrin:.
Reply 77
Jessaay!
Do we fear the worst, shall we buy condolences cards?

Or shall we be optimistic, and buy congratulations cards?

Tough choice.

Always buy condolence cards. If she gets rejected, it'll be appropriate - if not, she'll be so happy she won't mind. If you buy a congratulation card and she gets rejected...well, work it out :P
Naranoc
Always buy condolence cards. If she gets rejected, it'll be appropriate - if not, she'll be so happy she won't mind. If you buy a congratulation card and she gets rejected...well, work it out :P

:laugh: but that would show lack of faith and might offend.
But if you buy condolence cards then it's like saying 'It's obvious you were going to get rejected so we bought this in advance'.

If you buy congratulation cards then it's like saying 'You deserve to get in and we never assumed you would get rejected so we bought this in advance'

Latest

Trending

Trending