The Student Room Group

Why not have more than one girl?

I have found that having multiple partners is fantastic. I have three girlfriends and they all like each other. I love having three different girls to share my time with too.
Reply 1
oh
Reply 2
I'd be an alcoholic.
Because most people on TSR can barely make friends, let alone girlfriends/partners :biggrin:
Somehow. For u, it works. Not for everyone tho
Reply 5
You know you're a sugar daddy when...
Original post by ThVVolf
I have found that having multiple partners is fantastic. I have three girlfriends and they all like each other. I love having three different girls to share my time with too.

Polyamory is a thing.
Morally speaking if you're not religious and it works for everybody involved (they all know about the arrangement and about each other) then there's no reason not to, really. It's just not everybody's thing. More people could probs benefit from this sort of arrangement (namely, people that would normally try to be monogamous but decide one isn't enough and end up cheating) but they've not really realised that it's an actual thing people do.

Personally I feel like one would fulfil my emotional needs, and the extra management that would come with trying to please 3 girls would just be a pain in the arse.
Reply 8
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Morally speaking if you're not religious and it works for everybody involved (they all know about the arrangement and about each other) then there's no reason not to, really. It's just not everybody's thing. More people could probs benefit from this sort of arrangement (namely, people that would normally try to be monogamous but decide one isn't enough and end up cheating) but they've not really realised that it's an actual thing people do.

Personally I feel like one would fulfil my emotional needs, and the extra management that would come with trying to please 3 girls would just be a pain in the arse.

Hmm you just give them a decent allowance. Problem solved :wink:

I mean how is that so different to the idea of marriage? It’s all about money going in one direction anyway!
Original post by ThVVolf

Because my house only has one kitchen.

I thought it was a slightly funny ironic joke playing upon sexist attitudes which I do not hold.

AIN'T NO NEG REP NOW M8.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 10
That's what polyamorous people want.
Original post by Melancholy
Because my house only has one kitchen.

I thought it was a slightly funny ironic joke playing upon sexist attitudes which I do not hold.

AIN'T NO NEG REP NOW M8.

2017 still carrying on over to 2018 where you have to explicitly state you're making a joke or people will take it like a huge metal rod up their ass, man back a few years ago you can do whatever you want, smh snowflakes these days
No because I am a firm believer in monogamy and think polyamory is just a option for people who aren't mature enough to be able to commit to one person.
Cause us TSRians are struggling to find one partner, let alone three.

Quick Reply

Latest