The Student Room Group

Best ways to meet girls.

I just started uni. I'm kind of inexperienced when it comes to relationships in general. I'm also kind of shy about approaching girls say on a night out. For a while I've wanted to meet a girl and start some kind of relationship and so I thought tinder might be a good way to get over my shyness in person. 4 months later and no luck. Not one date. I ended up joining ok cupid and about a month and a half later and still no dates.
A friend of mine suggested looking up singles mixer events near me and have yet to do so but i thought that crowd sourcing ways to meet people might also be a good idea so here I am.
Open to any and all serious suggestions. Cheers :smile:
Go to all the student union events and just go up to girls and talk to them - they won’t bite! (and if they do then just move on to the next!)
Reply 2
Messaging cute slices on student room always worked for me x
Original post by Anonymous
I just started uni. I'm kind of inexperienced when it comes to relationships in general. I'm also kind of shy about approaching girls say on a night out. For a while I've wanted to meet a girl and start some kind of relationship and so I thought tinder might be a good way to get over my shyness in person. 4 months later and no luck. Not one date. I ended up joining ok cupid and about a month and a half later and still no dates.
A friend of mine suggested looking up singles mixer events near me and have yet to do so but i thought that crowd sourcing ways to meet people might also be a good idea so here I am.
Open to any and all serious suggestions. Cheers :smile:

Online dating only works for the Chads.
8/10 minimum.
Yeah i need some advice to my mom's basement ain't the bang bunker it used to be

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending