Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

High achievers offer.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anyone?
At GCSE, I much preferred Physical Geography, but now, Human Geography seems to be what I like more. I find it more interesting at A-Level.

I'm going for catered accommodation on University Park Campus.

Was the other way around for me, started getting really 'sciencey' which was fun!

But fair enough, looks to be a solid option!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by AmberRoseGrace
I havent bought bedding and stuff, not quite that extra, but clothes and stuff cause i need extra outfits for partying😂 Yeah im sick of sixth form, been eith the same people for seven years, cannot wait to make new friends (hopefully!)

Ah thats not too bad I suppose then :wink: but oh yes, there will be plenty of that, hence why I'm fairly close to the city centre with my accommodation!:biggrin: oh yes for sure, its starts to get a bit draining, need a fresh start with new peeps!
Original post by GSU_Dan
Ah thats not too bad I suppose then :wink: but oh yes, there will be plenty of that, hence why I'm fairly close to the city centre with my accommodation!:biggrin: oh yes for sure, its starts to get a bit draining, need a fresh start with new peeps!

The clubbing better be good, im a bit of a party person😂
Reply 23
The clubbing better be good, im a bit of a party person😂

Oh dear, but yes, I have heard good things! An overly organised party person who got an unconditional though? Thats hitting a lot of personality bases!:biggrin:
Original post by GSU_Dan
Oh dear, but yes, I have heard good things! An overly organised party person who got an unconditional though? Thats hitting a lot of personality bases!:biggrin:

All rounder 💁🏼
Reply 25
All rounder 💁🏼

Obviously! Is Nottingham going to be a far move for you then?
Original post by GSU_Dan
Obviously! Is Nottingham going to be a far move for you then?

Im from the Kent coast..so about four hours by car ish x what about you?
Reply 27
Im from the Kent coast..so about four hours by car ish x what about you?

Ouch, thats a long old way! Im from Northamptonshire, so not too far for me really, about 1 and a bit hours. Kent is lovely though, going to be weird moving into a city from there!
Original post by GSU_Dan
Ouch, thats a long old way! Im from Northamptonshire, so not too far for me really, about 1 and a bit hours. Kent is lovely though, going to be weird moving into a city from there!

Yeah im used to the beach on my doorstep..not a city. Im looking foward to the change tho xx
Reply 29
Yeah im used to the beach on my doorstep..not a city. Im looking foward to the change tho xx

Its alright for some! The sound of that to me, as a geographer, is pretty damn sweet! But defo, its what uni is all about! Where else did you apply?
Original post by GSU_Dan
Its alright for some! The sound of that to me, as a geographer, is pretty damn sweet! But defo, its what uni is all about! Where else did you apply?

Birmingham (unconditional) Leicester (unconditional) , Reading and Exeter. Wby x
Reply 31
Birmingham (unconditional) Leicester (unconditional) , Reading and Exeter. Wby x

Thats really good! Cambridge, Leicester (unconditional), Loughborough (unconditional) and UCL x
Original post by GSU_Dan
Thats really good! Cambridge, Leicester (unconditional), Loughborough (unconditional) and UCL x

Wow cambridge! Well done xx
Reply 33
Wow cambridge! Well done xx

Thank you! :smile: The course at Nottingham was so much better though (and the people are slightly more human imo) x
Original post by GSU_Dan
Thank you! :smile: The course at Nottingham was so much better though (and the people are slightly more human imo) x

Yeah i loved the feel of nottingham on the open day, and the people looking round seemed nice x hopefully it was the right decision
Reply 35
Yeah i loved the feel of nottingham on the open day, and the people looking round seemed nice x hopefully it was the right decision

Oh yeah, it was so good! I just loved how open it was, plenty of space for long walks and there seems like so much is going on! Im sure it will be, seems like there are nice people accepting offers already which is a good sign! Are you going to any offer holder days? x
Original post by GSU_Dan
Oh yeah, it was so good! I just loved how open it was, plenty of space for long walks and there seems like so much is going on! Im sure it will be, seems like there are nice people accepting offers already which is a good sign! Are you going to any offer holder days? x

Im not sure, ive already been to two open days so not sure i need to go to the offer day? xx
Reply 37
Im not sure, ive already been to two open days so not sure i need to go to the offer day? xx

2 already? Blimey you are pretty extra!:tongue: but I suppose you don't have to go again then, btw there is a page on Facebook for offer holders that I found if you wanted to join that! x
Original post by GSU_Dan
2 already? Blimey you are pretty extra!:tongue: but I suppose you don't have to go again then, btw there is a page on Facebook for offer holders that I found if you wanted to join that! x

Ill have to set up facebook again😂 I deleted it a month ago cause i use snapchat most of the time x ill create an account😂
Reply 39
Ill have to set up facebook again😂 I deleted it a month ago cause i use snapchat most of the time x ill create an account😂

I have a Facebook that I never use, so I see what you mean, its good for a laugh though:biggrin: but yes snapchat has clearly overtaken fb in popularity, its so much better! and yes for sure, I think the group is called something like "Nottingham offer holders 2018" x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending