The Student Room Group

Best way to cram?

I have an exam on Monday and one on Wednesday.
Despite trying to revise all Christmas, my revision techniques have been failing me and I am struggling to remember things.
Has anyone got any tips or revision methods they use that help?
Diagrams have helped for some reaction pathways and I can remember them, but all of the wordy stuff I'm struggling with. My exams are all essay based and should be pretty lengthy. I'm in my final year of uni so these exams really matter. Kicking myself that I've got myself in this position.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have an exam on Monday and one on Wednesday.
Despite trying to revise all Christmas, my revision techniques have been failing me and I am struggling to remember things.
Has anyone got any tips or revision methods they use that help?
Diagrams have helped for some reaction pathways and I can remember them, but all of the wordy stuff I'm struggling with. My exams are all essay based and should be pretty lengthy. I'm in my final year of uni so these exams really matter. Kicking myself that I've got myself in this position.

Have you considered mind maps? They're really good for collecting massive amounts of information into one diagram. If it's too verbose then try breaking it down into even smaller parts. When I was doing A-Level it helped me with essay based subjects like Psychology and Geography.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending