could I be pregnant

Watch
kaybio98
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Princesscrazyxx)
I had my pierod around the end of November / early start of December time and me and my boyfriend had sex on the 25th December and the 6th January

I am feeling belly cramps and always peeing alot and feeling sick and back ache I have missed my pierod (5 days late) I have PCOS so it's difficult to get pregant but it looks like it's worked?? What do you think?
Take a pregnancy test?
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I had my pierod around the end of November / early start of December time and me and my boyfriend had sex on the 25th December and the 6th January

I am feeling belly cramps and always peeing alot and feeling sick and back ache I have missed my pierod (5 days late) I have PCOS so it's difficult to get pregant but it looks like it's worked?? What do you think?
I cant comment ofthe late period. I have no idea if thats late or late late :dontknow:

All, I can suggest is get a pregnancy test.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You're asking an educational forum about whether or not there's a foetus in your womb? I don't think anyone will be able to confirm it here. Take a pregnancy test and/or see your doctor. Also it's period not pierod.
YouMadBro!
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Congratulations.
username3150658
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Pregnancy test or doctors.

it seems possible tho.
David B
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It could very well be a delayed period. Other factors such as stress can also delay a period, so as you stress more about it, the longer it is delayed.
masab
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Can be possible pelvic inflammatory disease or can be sexual transmitted disease so you should go to see a gynaecologist for further medical checkups and Bhcg test to confirm pregnancy
masab
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Hi princess every time after coitus/intercourse without any barrier methods and having some constitutional upsets , can be possible STI or PID
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
5 days over isn't a long time at all, especially if you have PCOS which makes periods irregular.
Just get a pregnancy test
masab
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So worried now....but it's not aids or sti as we were both virgin's before we met each other we have only had sex with each other
But you should consider these dangerous disease and should be careful about it and it’s not a big problem , it will be good for you if you go to see a doctor for your monthly medical checkups
AspiringUnderdog
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5144642

So here you're talking about what you did on the weekend for if you could be pregnant in the future but now it's if you're pregnant right now?
Troll
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5144642

So here you're talking about what you did on the weekend for if you could be pregnant in the future but now it's if you're pregnant right now?
Troll
Seems sketchy. Changing details too, bit odd.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.27%
Take autumn exams (120)
31.5%
Look for a job (12)
3.15%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.46%
Take a year out (67)
17.59%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
6.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise