GCSE Certificates Watch

This discussion is closed.
Quinny
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Ive been told by my uni to bring my certificates with me on my induction but I dont actually know where they are? Im thinking they've got lost when I moved house! Will this affect my place?!
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ring up your school where you took them and tell them your dillemma they may be able to help.

Otherwise, yes, you are screwed.
Tev
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have you got your statement of results?
My certificates are in my NRA.
Do I need to get my A Level Certificates before I go? Cus I think our school gives them to us in november at awards ceremony.
Catswhiskers
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
If you need new certificates then contact your school and exam boards asap because it can takes ages to get replacement ones. If you explain your situation to the exam boards then they might rush it through or print you letter or something that you can take to uni.

Also, you won't be able to get new certificates unless you have proof (like a letter from the police or your insurance company) that they have been stolen or destroyed. They'll issue you with a 'statement of somethingorother' which basically looks exactly like a certificate but says a different thing - and you still have to pay £30 per exam board for the priviledge
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (76)
29.69%
No - I got the required grades (147)
57.42%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (33)
12.89%

Watched Threads