CourtneyySheri
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hiya everyone,
My 18th Birthday is this year on the 1st September and for things like this I like planning ahead otherwise I leave it until the last minute. I haven’t had a party since I was like 1 and every year I do the same old boring **** for my birthday like bowling or the cinema. I was going to go clubbing but the majority of my friends are still gonna be 17... so if anyone has any suggestions of anything interesting/ fun I could do I would greatly appreciate it. Any potential venues for a party in London would be really helpful aswell! Thanks!
username47781
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CourtneyySheri)
Hiya everyone,
My 18th Birthday is this year on the 1st September and for things like this I like planning ahead otherwise I leave it until the last minute. I haven’t had a party since I was like 1 and every year I do the same old boring **** for my birthday like bowling or the cinema. I was going to go clubbing but the majority of my friends are still gonna be 17... so if anyone has any suggestions of anything interesting/ fun I could do I would greatly appreciate it. Any potential venues for a party in London would be really helpful aswell! Thanks!
What about hiring out a big hall or something?
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CourtneyySheri)
Hiya everyone,
If you want to drink then your options basically revolve around house or garden party.
That could be fun if you do something before hand (like an experience day) or if you theme it (movie night, based around an interest you have etc).

Are there any interests you have that you might like to base things on or include (from sports to pizza, every little helps).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (57)
66.28%
I don't have everything I need (29)
33.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed