Do people who do GYG usually obtain what they want Watch

Ray_Shadows
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just a thought here , what percentage (approximately) of people that do GYG blog achieve what they initially set out to do and how many don't , I mean isn't a bit weird doing a blog only to find out in the end it was all for nothing- what do you do from that point onwards . Just curious
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
Bump
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
Someone out there knows what i mean
Texxers
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Probably about 20%. I can't imagine many people actually achieve their GYG grades considering 90% of them are A*A*A*+
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
(Original post by Texxers)
Probably about 20%. I can't imagine many people actually achieve their GYG grades considering 90% of them are A*A*A*+
idk i was thinking of making my own , but if things dont go to plan then i end up looking like a right mug don't ya think
Mikasadoge
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ray_Shadows)
Just a thought here , what percentage (approximately) of people that do GYG blog achieve what they initially set out to do and how many don't , I mean isn't a bit weird doing a blog only to find out in the end it was all for nothing- what do you do from that point onwards . Just curious
interesting, however maybe the question should be did the GYG blog help them get grades better than they would have otherwise?
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mikasadoge)
interesting, however maybe the question should be did the GYG blog help them get grades better than they would have otherwise?
yeh that was going to be my next question XD
username2569523
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well they don’t get pussy so no
Texxers
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
idk i was thinking of making my own , but if things dont go to plan then i end up looking like a right mug don't ya think
IMO GYG's are a call for attention, just do a GYG to yourself there is no need to post it on TSR tbh.
Mikasadoge
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
IMO GYG's are a call for attention, just do a GYG to yourself there is no need to post it on TSR tbh.
well i'd imagine it's nice to get feedback, advice and motivation from other users.
Texxers
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Go away Shameful Burrito alt.

Spoiler:
Show

You end up breaking the wall using Daenerys dragon, I hope I've spoiled that for you scum!

:lol:
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
i also wanted to do it so people give me advice and just to interact with people more
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
most important point of all time , but what if they're a girl
Texxers
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
well i'd imagine it's nice to get feedback, advice and motivation from other users.
Ohh yes other TSR users motivating me to do well, posting cringey TSR emoji's. I can't think of anything better.
Mikasadoge
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yeh that was going to be my next question XD
hehe, if the blog actually motivates them and they work better, then the answer to that is probably yes. However, if it's just a burden to them and they're doing it for the wrong reasons then probably not.
Mikasadoge
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ohh yes other TSR users motivating me to do well, posting cringey TSR emoji's. I can't think of anything better.
meh that could motivate someone lool, I wouldn't personally do one but everyone's different I guess
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
i think there are some lovely people on here
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
hehe, if the blog actually motivates them and they work better, then the answer to that is probably yes. However, if it's just a burden to them and they're doing it for the wrong reasons then probably not.
maybe i'll give it go
username2569523
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Go away Shameful Burrito alt.

Spoiler:
Show

You end up breaking the wall using Daenerys dragon, I hope I've spoiled that for you scum!

:lol:

Dude we already talked about this, I saw season 7 ages ago😝
Texxers
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've already talked to you about GOT? I do not recall Burrito. So have you bought that LTC then?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (130)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.17%
Not great so far... (256)
35.85%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.77%

Watched Threads