Vodafone Discover Graduate Scheme Watch

DiePferd96
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've applied to the VDGS, and have gone through all the online tests and have sat the AC in early Jan. Still waiting to hear back for results, and just wondered if anyone has had an offer or rejection yet?

Also if anyone has any questions about the AC or online tests fire them my way!
alleycat393
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by DiePferd96)
I've applied to the VDGS, and have gone through all the online tests and have sat the AC in early Jan. Still waiting to hear back for results, and just wondered if anyone has had an offer or rejection yet?

Also if anyone has any questions about the AC or online tests fire them my way!
Did they give you a timeline? It is still technically early Jan so they may still be interviewing people and making decisions.
DiePferd96
Rep:
?
I've emailed them and they said they'd get back to me with results in a few days.
RedTango6
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Was told they would have a response by Monday, which day did you attend the assessment?
RedTango6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What day was your assessment on? Did you apply for finance or technology?
junior211
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied for the Enterprise scheme, i was told that we will hear back in two days but its been a whole week now. Might send them an email.
DiePferd96
Rep:
?
(Original post by junior211)
I applied for the Enterprise scheme, i was told that we will hear back in two days but its been a whole week now. Might send them an email.
I also applied for the enterprise, and heard the same thing from the people that were there. I emailed them on monday and they wrote back saying we should hear today. Good luck!
junior211
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I also applied for the enterprise, and heard the same thing from the people that were there. I emailed them on monday and they wrote back saying we should hear today. Good luck!
Oh wow that is great, goodluck to you too!
DiePferd96
Rep:
?
Heard back just now, didn't make it unfortunately... onwards and upwards (somehow)
junior211
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Heard back just now, didn't make it unfortunately... onwards and upwards (somehow)
Omg, sorry to hear That! Hopefully I hear back today aswell. Did they call or email?
DiePferd96
Rep:
?
they'd usually call, but i asked to be emailed as i'm abroad atm
(Original post by junior211)
Omg, sorry to hear That! Hopefully I hear back today aswell. Did they call or email?
RedTango6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Didn't make it. I'm surprised that they offered a feedback service though.
tj_1234
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys,

I am still waiting to hear back from Vodafone. It has been about 2 weeks since I did the video interview. In your opinion, is there any benefits of emailing them? Does it speed up the process at all? I don't really want to seem annoying because I guess it is on their time when they finalise a decision but I would appreciate any advice from anyone
RedTango6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They seem to assess 40 candidates a day. And their application is open till 28th February. So I'm sure they'll get you to soon.
tj_1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RedTango6)
They seem to assess 40 candidates a day. And their application is open till 28th February. So I'm sure they'll get you to soon.
Ah right okay - to be fair I guess I would be classed as one of the later applicants so that makes sense.

Cheers.
randomundergrad
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This might be a dumb question but I am just doing my online application now and they don't specify if I need to upload a cover letter - do I need to? It would save me a lot of time if I didn't! Thanks guys
RedTango6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by randomundergrad)
This might be a dumb question but I am just doing my online application now and they don't specify if I need to upload a cover letter - do I need to? It would save me a lot of time if I didn't! Thanks guys
I didn't have to
tj_1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by randomundergrad)
If there is an option to upload a cover letter or if there is a section giving you an option to upload any relevant documents then you should always upload a cover letter.

Whatever job you apply to it is good practice to send a cover letter if you can. Sorry this reply is late.
opOPop
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey guys, does anyone have a contact email for Vodafone graduate careers? Thanks
Pandafight
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone heard back from the video interview?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (46)
9.22%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.81%
No, but I want to start (177)
35.47%
No, I am unable to (117)
23.45%
No, I chose not to (145)
29.06%