The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Students

Anybody starting in Nottingham September 2018?
Not sure yet Haha.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Smilyswell
Not sure yet Haha.

What have you applied for?
Original post by cabbott4
What have you applied for?

Psychology, what about you?
Reply 4
Original post by Smilyswell
Psychology, what about you?

Fashion communication
Reply 5
I might. Got an offer to study Straight Law for AAA. I am waiting for UCL, if at worse they deny me, then Nottingham it is then!
Original post by cabbott4
Anybody starting in Nottingham September 2018?

I'll be starting.. Second year!

Original post by Claudi0
I might. Got an offer to study Straight Law for AAA. I am waiting for UCL, if at worse they deny me, then Nottingham it is then!

Fantastic for law do not worry about your great back up :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Yup, already accepted my offer. Going to study Food Science.
Reply 8
Original post by Chichaldo
I'll be starting.. Second year!

Fantastic for law do not worry about your great back up :smile:

Splendid! The nature of the university (Of it being a campus-university) allows for the creation of friendships easily...I am looking forward to be a true friend of yours; if fate allows it. May I ask what is it that you are going for? And how were your predicted grades?

Thank you.
Original post by Claudi0
Splendid! The nature of the university (Of it being a campus-university) allows for the creation of friendships easily...I am looking forward to be a true friend of yours; if fate allows it. May I ask what is it that you are going for? And how were your predicted grades?

Thank you.

As in what grade I am going for at uni? Get my two January exam and two coursework results back on Feb. 9th so we have no target grade per se thus far, however, I have got a 65 and 68 for my first two formative essays (essentially formal practice essays) which is a middle and high 2:1. Most got the AAA offer, many achieve greater but I have met some who got accepted on a little less so that is not uncommon but I wouldn't rely upon it. If you stay in halls near your lectures then making friends is easier, idk how much you know of the three campuses but I am at University Park, so 12mins away from both law and David Ross Sports Village which is fantastic Although there are catered halls 5mins away from both, Broadgate Park is probably the closest self-catered hall.
Hopefully! I've received my offer, so I've just gotta get the grades.

I've applied for Psychology at AAB, but if I don't get them, then I'll wave to you from Nottingham Trent!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending