The Student Room Group

Guys......

This is for guys. How long do you need to get over a girl? Scenario 1: Crush. Scenario 2:Your ex
Depends, sometimes with a crush the rejection pain last longer than the actual disappointment. One of my old crushes I don’t even fancy anymore but still feel a bit embarrassed about the rejection.
Again with an ex it can last years or hours, depends a lot on how long it takes you to find a new partner and how much you liked your ex.
Depends on how deep the relationship was and what kind of person u are
Reply 3
I’ve always thought guys take less time to ‘mourn’ the loss of a relationship or potential relationship. I get hung up for like a year sometimes I do not move on swiftly lmao
Original post by cat_mac
I’ve always thought guys take less time to ‘mourn’ the loss of a relationship or potential relationship. I get hung up for like a year sometimes I do not move on swiftly lmao

Ahhaa i remember ur thread. the girl that generalises guys :angry::h::h:
Reply 5
It takes me absolutely ages.
Reply 6
Original post by hsalika
Ahhaa i remember ur thread. the girl that generalises guys :angry::h::h:

Ermahgerd i’m famous.
Original post by cat_mac
Ermahgerd i’m famous.

PRSOM :laugh::laugh:
Guys when they've broke up just think more fish in the sea anyway. Girls mourn and cry and never really get over the guy.
Reply 9
Original post by Rest in Pizza
Do not really get over it until another comes along tbh.

Agree 986447896537%
Original post by cat_mac

My understanding is that for women, it's tends to be more intense feeling for a short period of time, but for men it tends to be less intense but for longer.

Obviously everyone's situation is different and even then, everyone responds differently to similar situations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending