The Student Room Group

what did you get in your EPQ ?

hi, I'm starting my eps as I'm in year 12 and i know people have got their results. How did you guys do and what was your title for it :smile:
I got an A in my EPQ, which explored whether social media is guilty of harming young people's perception of body image. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by CharmingCat
I got an A in my EPQ, which explored whether social media is guilty of harming young people's perception of body image. :smile:

ah nice work! congrats. What are you planning on doing in uni?
Original post by finlayed
ah nice work! congrats. What are you planning on doing in uni?

Thank you! I'm hoping to study English and French. :biggrin: Do you have any courses in mind yet?
hi, I'm starting my eps as I'm in year 12 and i know people have got their results. How did you guys do and what was your title for it :smile:

A* How Roman law has effected European legal systems or something, 80% of the people ik got an A* too although my uni did not care
I got an A - looking up how current technologies would improve the development of a future supersonic jet/version of Concorde :smile:

Hi! I got an A in my EPQ last year which was on the compatibility of the Sharia in the 21st century. I love philosophy so yeah 😂

Quick Reply

Latest