🦁Road to A** 🦁
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I’ve found the real mock for both of my det and Spanish should I have a go and learn what I did wrong in the mocks before I actually do it in school? I feel like as though I’m cheating by trying the mock exam beforehand and that it won’t help on the long-term.Should I try or not ? Is it a huge sin (I’m catholic if you’re wondering) ?Sorry if I exaggerated but I’m dead serious please help, thanks 🙏!!
ThatPaRt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You should have a go at a different mock from last year since knowing all the answers when you do the one in school won't help in the long run and BTW I don't think God would be that bothered if you cheated a little to get ahead
Maths is Life
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 🦁Road to A** 🦁)
So I’ve found the real mock for both of my det and Spanish should I have a go and learn what I did wrong in the mocks before I actually do it in school? I feel like as though I’m cheating by trying the mock exam beforehand and that it won’t help on the long-term.Should I try or not ? Is it a huge sin (I’m catholic if you’re wondering) ?Sorry if I exaggerated but I’m dead serious please help, thanks 🙏!!
do what you want, it'd be bants to fail all your mocks and come out with flawless top grades
🦁Road to A** 🦁
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Exeter campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (276)
61.06%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.87%