The Student Room Group

A-levels

I would like to know if I can do the A-levels in January 2019, because I will not be able to do them in June 2019. I am going to do four or five A-levels, so for me it would be terrible to wait until June 2020
Exam boards no longer run exams in January, they only run them in June. Is there no way you would be able to sit the June exams?
Reply 2
No, because I have other exams that I can't miss
Original post by viola888
No, because I have other exams that I can't miss

I would speak to whoever deals with exams in your school/college and see if they can work something out for you, it really depends on your personal circumstances so there's not much general advice I can give you, sorry
Moved to the A-levels forum, though I think the advice you've had so far is solid.:smile:

Bear in mind we're talking about dates that are a little way off, your personal circumstances may well change (I don't know what they are, so I can't speculate beyond that). Try to be too panicky or concerned right now.:smile:

And please don't do 5 A Levels, can strongly advise against that from some relatable experience.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
I would not study for one A-level, because it is the Italian A-level, and Italia is my first language, so I don't need to study. I would only prepare four exams

Quick Reply

Latest