The Student Room Group

Left out qualification!

So I've got an interview at Nottingham in a week and a half and have just remember I have an occupational studies certificate I've left off my Ucas!! I'm a bit confused by it though it was done years ago through ccea but has a different candidate number than my GCSEs and a levels and my middle name is left out as well. Also have no idea what my exam centre was. Does it matter? Should I phone up the unis or Ucas or both? Thank you!
Original post by Weepegg
So I've got an interview at Nottingham in a week and a half and have just remember I have an occupational studies certificate I've left off my Ucas!! I'm a bit confused by it though it was done years ago through ccea but has a different candidate number than my GCSEs and a levels and my middle name is left out as well. Also have no idea what my exam centre was. Does it matter? Should I phone up the unis or Ucas or both? Thank you!

Please phone UCAS and have it changed as you must declare all eligible qualifications. It shouldn't really make a difference but it's important to declare it. You could call the university for good measure but I imagine UCAS will inform them of a change to your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending