The Student Room Group

Depression has me so demotivated I can't sleep or wash

Hiya,

I was hoping for advice or just something.
I've had really bad depression and anxiety for a really long time, and it's lately gotten so bad that I can't get the motivation to do basic care. I work full time and thats literally the only thing I can get up and do, because I do enjoy it.

From typing this it's been about a week and a half to two weeks since I washed, at all. I have dirty dishes from about half a month ago, dirty clothes, I'm not even sure I have many if any clean and while I'm sitting here writing this I just still have 0 motivation to sleep, wake up, wash do chores or anything.

I'm supposed to be going back onto cbt and I'm currently on 45mg mirtazapine and I just have no hopeful outlook on trying to get my **** together at all. Does anyone have any advice on how I can try to get it together, basically?
Reply 1
Whats the reason for your depression?
If its that bad probably go to a GP.
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya,

I was hoping for advice or just something.
I've had really bad depression and anxiety for a really long time, and it's lately gotten so bad that I can't get the motivation to do basic care. I work full time and thats literally the only thing I can get up and do, because I do enjoy it.

From typing this it's been about a week and a half to two weeks since I washed, at all. I have dirty dishes from about half a month ago, dirty clothes, I'm not even sure I have many if any clean and while I'm sitting here writing this I just still have 0 motivation to sleep, wake up, wash do chores or anything.

I'm supposed to be going back onto cbt and I'm currently on 45mg mirtazapine and I just have no hopeful outlook on trying to get my **** together at all. Does anyone have any advice on how I can try to get it together, basically?

If it is any help I feel the same I can't focus or eat at the moment just stuck in a deep hole of anxiety. And just feels impossible right now for me to get out of it because of a pure lack of motivation.

Quick Reply

Latest