erinperin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Currently undergoing Preliminary Exams, my Admin one is very soon and as usual, I've left it to the last minute. The topics that will be in the Prelim are as follows; time and task management, effective teams, communications, meetings and then a question on Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992. I'm unsure how to revise as not all past papers contain these topics, What's the most effective way to study etc and just hoping somebody on here can help.

Any tips/comments are very much welcome and appreciated.
Connor0707
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by erinperin)
Currently undergoing Preliminary Exams, my Admin one is very soon and as usual, I've left it to the last minute. The topics that will be in the Prelim are as follows; time and task management, effective teams, communications, meetings and then a question on Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992. I'm unsure how to revise as not all past papers contain these topics, What's the most effective way to study etc and just hoping somebody on here can help.

Any tips/comments are very much welcome and appreciated.
I'm doing majority of those areas also. My prelim is next week. I have good revision PowerPoints etc. to help me revise as I learn best via PowerPoint etc. Is is a P&N prelim? If so, I have hints from my teacher as to whats on it, so would be happy to help If you need extra revision resources just drop a message. I'm sure you will do great!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (133)
29.69%
No (315)
70.31%

Watched Threads