Diploma in Childcare and Education Watch

Monkey Boy Ste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Anyone else doing the Diploma in Childcare and Education at the moment, or done it in the past? How are you/did you find it? And what year are you currently in, first or second?
groovychez89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i qualified from the diploma course in May last year, you have to want to work at it - its alot of work and i mean ALOT! It was so much fun though, you get so much experience from it and all the hard work pays off in the end!! would reccomend it to anyone!
Titch89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I did the first level and quite enjoyed it. Very frustrating because quite a lot of it was common sense and far too easy. The work placement was interesting as well.
Spotty Dog
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm 16 (in-college) days off finishing a BTEC ND in Early Years Level 3 - I don't feel like I've ever done so much coursework in all my life. x.x; Very rewarding though.
Monkey Boy Ste
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Finally coming to the end of the Diploma with my exam on Thursday and a few observations to hand in still. Can't wait to finally bring it to an end after 3 years of childcare!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (69)
23.71%
No (222)
76.29%

Watched Threads