The Student Room Group

Living at home or Commuting

So I will be going to Drama School in London as of September, and I am trying to decide whether to travel 1hr20 to get there everyday and still have some money, or to live in London and have to work extra hours in order to live there as well as studying Drama.
I'd like some suggestions, opinions or experiences!
Thanks
Why don't you try something slightly more distant(like 40 min) instead of near the school with a reasonable price?
However if is possible I would like to know how much money so you have a moths and how much could you spend
Original post by dariopussolo
Why don't you try something slightly more distant(like 40 min) instead of near the school with a reasonable price?
However if is possible I would like to know how much money so you have a moths and how much could you spend

I could do, but then I may as well travel all the way if I am already having to pay for travel.
I haven't got student finance through yet, but at the moment it will all go towards accommodation. Its costing almost £200 a week
800 a month?do you share the house? I know London is very expensive, but if you share it, you could end up paying 500 or even less
Original post by dariopussolo
800 a month?do you share the house? I know London is very expensive, but if you share it, you could end up paying 500 or even less

No it is private halls, I do not know anyone yet to be able to get house with them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending