UNIT 1: Information Technology Systems Exam Watch

basketballgirl11
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am taking the Pearson ICT BTEC Unit 1: Information Technology Systems next week. Can anyone help me to understand the content, my teacher insists on over complicating everything!!!!!
bruxy8
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I could help, what you struggling on?
DanJnr
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Make sure to print out the specification.
winterscoming
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm not sure whether this PDF is out-of-date or not, but it looks like pages 17-27 have got quite a lot of terms which you could search for. I can't think of any specific resources, but if you know the right keywords and terms to bash into Google, then you'll find loads of explanations, examples, case studies, etc:

If nothing else, it looks like a good check-list to figure out how much of the content you're comfortable with and how much you need to learn.

https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...C-PREPUBv4.pdf
basketballgirl11
Rep:
?
(Original post by bruxy8)
I could help, what you struggling on?
everything, nothing will go in
basketballgirl11
Rep:
?
(Original post by winterscoming)
I'm not sure whether this PDF is out-of-date or not, but it looks like pages 17-27 have got quite a lot of terms which you could search for. I can't think of any specific resources, but if you know the right keywords and terms to bash into Google, then you'll find loads of explanations, examples, case studies, etc:

If nothing else, it looks like a good check-list to figure out how much of the content you're comfortable with and how much you need to learn.

https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...C-PREPUBv4.pdf
I've already gone through the specification, just struggling to understand it all as I don't know computers themselves just how to use them if that makes sense
james563
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by basketballgirl11)
I've already gone through the specification, just struggling to understand it all as I don't know computers themselves just how to use them if that makes sense
Well mate quit complaining and wasting time and start revising for the exam.

If your talking like that, then i dont even see the point in you sitting this exam. If your that worried your gonna fail, just drop out of it then.

It's clear you dont like or enjoy the subject if your complaining that much.
basketballgirl11
Rep:
?
(Original post by james563)
Well mate quit complaining and wasting time and start revising for the exam.

If your talking like that, then i dont even see the point in you sitting this exam. If your that worried your gonna fail, just drop out of it then.

It's clear you dont like or enjoy the subject if your complaining that much.
Bit harsh, I do enjoy the subject, I got an A* at GCSE and as i've retook the year so i've also got a B at AS, so its not that i don't put the effort in, its just if you look at the specification and then the sample assessment material, there is content on there that is not on the specification so you know, not my fault i've had useless teaching
amichalski_uk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Subscribe to Know It All Ninja. It has all the content for the unit with videos and quizzes for every topic.
Keval02
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How was the paper?
student2030
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Does anyone have this paper?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (3)
25%
Labour (6)
50%
Liberal Democrats (0)
0%
Green Party (2)
16.67%
Brexit Party (0)
0%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (1)
8.33%
Plaid Cymru (0)
0%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)