Turn on thread page Beta

songs that bring back memories watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    'world's apart - im sitting on top of the world
    Eric Clapton - if i saw you in heaven
    that reminds me when my godfather died about 4 years ago, and somehow the beauty of the words remind me of him
    and eric clapton coz thats the song he dedicated to his 3 year old child that died falling of his appartement's window...
    the eric clapton song is called Tear in Heaven

its such a meaning full song for so many reasons

_Cr

ReputationRep:
    1 - "Sambuca" by "Dennis G" brings good memories of a care free summer!

2 - "sweet home Alabama" by "Lynyrd Skynyrd" brings memories of driving thru Kyrgyzstan on the radio on a battered mini bus for 8 hours... Was a brilliant time and a real good travelling song!

3 - Most of Ushers songs from "8701" remind me of revising for my GSCE's with it playing in the background, trying to keep calm, hehe!

_Cr

ReputationRep:
    three lions - reminds me of euro 96 england v holland 4-1 when i was at wembley - the best atmosphere of any game i have been to

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.