The Student Room Group

When is the last gcse exam taking place?

i want to apply for an activity taking place in my holidays after my gcse. i want to know when is the last exam of gcse taking place? is the end of june or do they carry on to july? plz help
My last was 21st of June last year.
Original post by Rocks4Lyf
i want to apply for an activity taking place in my holidays after my gcse. i want to know when is the last exam of gcse taking place? is the end of june or do they carry on to july? plz help

The timetables will be on the websites of your exam boards. For nearly everything, the dates will be the same for a given subject under all of the boards, but it's probably safest to look at all your boards.
Reply 3
Original post by Isinglass
The timetables will be on the websites of your exam boards. For nearly everything, the dates will be the same for a given subject under all of the boards, but it's probably safest to look at all your boards.

yes i know they're there but i do not know when my exams stop bc thats when my school breaks up.
Reply 4
The last possible date is 22 June but you may well finish a week before that. https://www.jcq.org.uk/exams-office/key-dates-and-timetables/key-dates-in-the-examination-cycle-2017-18

Quick Reply

Latest